12 Bellevue: Jennifer, Monica & Paranoia

What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

12 Bellevue: Jennifer, Monica & Paranoia

Unread post by James Dean »

Howdy Folks,

This is a review of a double with Jennifer and Monica.

To understand part of this punt there are two things you need to understand about Old Dean. The first is that I am a bit paranoid. If someone says something like “Did you hear about a woman being raped in Melbourne yesterday?’ I will respond with “I can prove I was in Sydney all day yesterday!!”. Yep, I usually assume that someone has an ulterior motive or hidden agenda that is designed to do me in.

The second factor is that almost all of my doubles have been with Mainland Chinese women who would often converse in Mandarin. (I speak not a word of the lingo.) So in the session they would often converse in their native tongue and this is what I would think was going on:

Fluffy: (In Mandarin) Hazel, do you think that dickhead can get it up?
Hazel: If he does we’ll contact the Guinness Book of Records.
Dean: What did you say?
Hazel: Fluffy say you very horny guy.
Fluffy: (In Mandarin) His hair sticks up weird like a Capuchin monkey.
Dean: What did Fluffy just say?
Hazel: She say you very handsome man.

As you read of my encounter you will see that in this instance I was fortunate in that my paranoia was abated for our hour together.

Jennifer has been described before, but I will just do a recap. She is mid 30ist, Lao/Thai, enhanced D breasts, sexy lips, trimmed/shaved pussy and medium length blonde hair that suits her well. She is slim. She has very good English. She doesn’t’ have an attitude, but if you think you can push her around forget it. She is my favourite here and I always have a good time with her. She is also straightforward and not a game layer. She has worked for a few years at Bellevue.

Monica is in contrast to Jennifer. She is early 30’s. She is Chinese/Korean mix, A cup breasts, pretty face, untrimmed-natural pussy, shortish, styled hair and no English. Monica has a positive attitude and tries to please in spite of the language barrier. I like her. There is something sweet about her personality.

This was their first double together and it showed. Communication was an issue as neither Jennifer nor I spoke Korean or Chinese and Monica did not speak English or Thai. (Note: Dean does speak Vietnamese, but it was worthless here.)

It was not a lesbian, but a tag team double. While one was giving me a bbj the other would be licking me all over and dfking. Note: If you like nice, deep, slow passionate kissing Monica is your girl. She is pretty and a lip lock with her is very good.

With Jennifer she mainly gave a bbj and I had her in cowgirl. With Monica it was bbj and her mostly in mish.

Eventually as the hour ran out I came in Monica’s mouth and we all had a shower and said our goodbyes.

I enjoyed myself and like both ladies. As is true in all aspects of life if you treat people well and show them respect they return the favour. Both ladies responded that way with me. In spite of what a lot of men think, most WL’s find a gentle lover more satisfying than a geek giving them a hard pounding.

In passing, a few points I want to make. If you want a full on raunchy double with no holds or holes barred YuYu and Vicky are your girls. I have done things with them I am ashamed to think about myself. YuYu will be going on holidays soon so if you wanted to see 2 anal girls in a double be quick or wait til March.

‘Old’ Monica, who was also Korean, apparently got busted by Immigration at Bellevue’s sister shop in Newcastle. She had overstayed her visa and was placed in a detention centre and deported. Kind of sad as she was a lovely lady who provided a very good service with a smile on her face. Like ex-mamasan Sasa, I will miss her.

Well, I’ve said enough and need to go. Take care folks and I’ll catch up with you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James
asianlover99

Re: 12 Bellevue: Jennifer, Monica & Paranoia

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Great review.
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by James Dean »

Thanks!

Jim
lovesluts

Unread post by lovesluts »

Great review. +1

Also is that confirmed about the 'old Monica'? I really wanted a taste of her.