James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Vicky and Mona @ 12 Belevue

Unread post by James Dean »

Desires
12 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills

Hi Friends,

This is a review of a double with Vicky and Mona.

To understand this punt you need to understand a bit of history.

As you Dean fans know I am originally from Fairmont. Indiana and my family moved LA. I remember in my youth when the word service meant something. For example, in America they call petrol station ‘gas’ stations and usually service stations. In these places you’d put petro in your car and the attendant would check the oil and radiator level, tyre pressures, and wash your windshield (windscreen). Nowadays you have to do everything for yourself. The only guy who will wash your windscreen is some bludger at the lights with a dirty rag and a bucket of black coloured water. It’s all self serve now buddy.

Service has disappeared everywhere. In department stores there used to be people who would help you and knew about the products. If you went ot a hardware store you could have a conversation like the following.

Dean: Excuse me I am looking for a staple gun.
Salesman; Would you like the Staple10 or the Conqueror707?
Dean; What’s the difference?
Salesman; The Staple10 fires three staples a second and can be used to staple electric wiring.
Dean: What about Conqueror707?
Salesman: You can win the fucking Vietnam War with this shit!

See! He knew what was going on.

Recently, in the US I went into a Mexican restaurant and the service was shocking. I waited 45 minutes and when my food came the following conversation ensued:

Dean: Excuse me this is not what I ordered.
Senora: You ordered Chilli Verde.
Dean: I ordered the Juevos Rancheros.
Senora: Don’t give me your shit. Eat the Verde.

I ate the Chilli Verde and when I left did NOT leave a 15% tip, but a 15c one. As I walked out I heard her exclaim loudly “Wow, he left me a nickel and a dime. We got us Bill Gates here!”

This brings us to Vicky and Mona.

First, a quick description. Both ladies are mid to late 30’s and on the plump side. Vicky in Taiwanese/Japanese and Mona is Mainland Chinese. Both have size B-cup. Both have closed trimmed pussies. Vicky’s English is excellent and Mona’ is so-so.

They are service oriented!!!! I list blow the three things they will not do for you.

I have not found three things they won’t do. Whatever their boundaries are I have not found them. You can probably write them on the back of a nano chip in longhand. Both offer service with a smile. This includes pse, rimming, deep throat and anal.

I had Mona in cowgirl. She gave me bbj’s while Vicky rimmed me. I had anal with Vicky in doggie and it was very nice.

Now, these ladies don’t look like the girls at 5 Star and they are not like the women at the Gateway Club, but they’ll make you hair stand up and leave you totally drained.

Will I go back? As they say, “All roads lead to Bellevue”.

Must go now, but will return soon.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

James