Bronze Contributor

Vicky at 501 King St Newtown

Unread post by James Dean »

Chinese Remedial Massage
501 King Street
Newtown

G’day Mates,

This is a review of Vicky.

Before I write about Vicky I need to give you some context for this punt. A couple of weeks ago I went to 501 with my nephew P.Diddy and I saw Hannah while P.Diddy saw Vicky. Hannah is not a looker, but trust me there is more potential there than with any of the other girls at 501.

Anyway, I got off topic. P.Diddy is a pain in the arse. Seriously, he is a guy who will have a punt on the way to a punt and then have another punt on the way back.

I have been kind to Diddy and thrown him some good wl’s over the years including Arab Mary at Burwood and unbelievably beautiful Donna at Bellevue. He squandered both situations and quite frankly deserves anything bad that may come his way.

Diddy advised me that Vicky had sort of the face of a man, but gave a really good massage. Face of a man? I thought what is going on here? Are we entering the outskirts of Trannyville?

Don’t laugh. When I find a massage lady who can actually massage I am in hog heaven and will see her until the cows come home.

So, I rocked up to 501 and Mamasan Miko was taking a break and Davie was manning the fort. I know Davie from the old Burwood days so we had a chat and he advised he’s still working on getting up and running in Liverpool again.

So . . .I saw Vicky. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A FACE LIKE A MAN! I think she is actually pretty. At any rate, I paid for the hour and she gave a very hard massage and revealed herself to be a lady with a iron grip. Her massage was comprehensive and included feet and hands. She was a little too hard at times and I tried to avoid screaming so as to not alarm other patrons. Folks, don’t fuck around with Vicky because if she grabs that throat of yours, you’re history.

It was a very good massage with the hint of a tackle tickle.

Vicky has c cup breasts that are quite nice. Her body I also thought was lovely. She provided a good honest service and, unlike that stupid Selina, actually had a brain in her head. Part 2 can be rewarding if you treat Vicky right and I will go back to see her again. . She works most days here.

As for Diddy, I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of his incompetent, lying mouth and will be getting him some glasses at SpecSavers soon.

Back again soon.

Until that time people . . .until that time.

James.