love licking pussy

What's on your mind?
werner

love licking pussy

Unread post by werner »

Can anyone tell me any girls that realy get off on oral love to give oral for noisy orgasms best places
slapka

Re: love licking pussy

Unread post by slapka »

werner wrote:Can anyone tell me any girls that realy get off on oral love to give oral for noisy orgasms best places
I think it's more to do with technique and patience. Try some outcall/incall girls, not career WLs, you'll find you'll get a lot more chance to set them off !
f*x deluxe

Unread post by f*x deluxe »

To be honest, it's risky. Many girls have husbands and boyfriends and very probably they have had their pussies full of jizz that morning and it really can be hard for them to wash it all off. Besides would they really bother as it is the juice of someone they love? On another note they fuck all day and many girls are in that job out of necessity; be it a gambling debt, sick relatives or a financial disaster needing to be remedied. Believe me they do not have a sexual feeling, no matter how hard they scream. Enjoy your pussy licking session, you have paid your money and get what you can for your hard earned dollars. Just don't swallow dude! They might even scream if you ask them nicely.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

wilisno99 do you think you are better than them?
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Read the rules before your next post
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

First warning to wilisno99 your next six posts are restricted to reviews only
Sydney's King

Unread post by Sydney's King »

LOL :roll:
slapka

Unread post by slapka »

bender wrote:First warning to wilisno99 your next six posts are restricted to reviews only
Good on you bender ! That's obviously a troll whose arse got kicked by wilisno of Sydney99 ! :P