Hook Up sites???

What's on your mind?
mahoud

Hook Up sites???

Unread post by mahoud »

Im new to HL site and have posted a few punts based on my adventures at various shops around Sydney metro. I'd like to know if anyone has an opinion/insight/info on hook up sites like Fuck Buddies, Oasis Active, Mature Affection, Adult Friend Finder etc are these definitely ways of picking up/fucking ladies?

Mahoud
jake

Re: Hook Up sites???

Unread post by jake »

I was on one once and it didn't seem that good to me. Anyone who looked ok lived too far away or in another state and the rest were - well yeah. Also women get to go on them free but blokes have to pay. The women seem to get hit on heaps too so most don't bother to reply. I'm pretty curious about anyone else's experience as well.
justintime

Unread post by justintime »

jake wrote:I was on one once and it didn't seem that good to me. Anyone who looked ok lived too far away or in another state and the rest were - well yeah. Also women get to go on them free but blokes have to pay. The women seem to get hit on heaps too so most don't bother to reply. I'm pretty curious about anyone else's experience as well.
WOFTAM
blokeman

Unread post by blokeman »

We need to build upon this.

A couple sites had too many 'threesomes' and 'friends with benefits' tags - suspect.
One site said no bullshit , no signon, but directed me to 'upgrade' pages. I don't pay when the majority opinion say these sites are laced with fakes and fake invitations.

I KNOW the ladies get real nutters and smooch bags - the male side is letting things down too. I guess a 'personal' in the paper is the way to get fresh bites.