Syd 99 Refugees Detention Centre

What's on your mind?
CunningLinguist

Re: Warning Do not join Syd 99

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 am

The ex karate student continues. Sifu haunted William St and the girls loved him because
Sifu had the common sense of a Ostrich and the primeval instincts of a spanner crab.
As usual i drove Sifu around and a large caucasian lady caught Sifu eye. It was a cold winter
night and she had a large trench coat and cardigan on and i cautioned Sifu. But as usual Sifu
ignored me and jumped out of the car and within 30 sec Sifu and the lady were walking
together around the corner to Crown St.
Sifu said from then it went downhill quickly. Sifu continues. She undressed and she had a large
round belly. Sifu poked it and yep it was hard so was definitely pregnant. Sifu was fascinated
and Sifu took a closer look. There were two tattoo's on either side of the naval. They looked like
a boy and a girl's name. Yep she explained to Sifu they were the name of her two kids. How sweet :P
Then down to business .
The ex karate student will continue. Sifu banged on the car window furiously and told me he had been
ripped off !!! Sifu explained she had charged him for a threesome !!! After hearing Sifu vent his spleen
i told Sifu you lucky she wasn't expecting twins or u would have been charged for a foursome !!!
Anyway to pacify Sifu i told Sifu wait in the car and i would get the money she had charged him extra
for. I wandered around to the nearby 7 -11 first to get some fags and i saw two kids at the counter
waiting for the mum to pay for two ice creams. It was the lady in question and i thought i'll tell Sifu
i couldn't find her as she obviously needed the extra money more than Sifu.
TBC

Wilsno

Re: Warning Do not join Syd 99

Unread postby Wilsno » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Sifu the owner of Syd 99 is a rat. Anybody who shows signs of half a pulse is banned and
Syd 99 is dying a death by a thousand cuts. Anyway enough of that back to business.
The ex karate student continues. Sifu thought he was fearless i call him a simpleton.
Even the birth of his first child didn't stop Sifu William St adventures. Sifu even
with a baby seat fitted to the back seat and the sticker Baby on Board didn't stop Sifu.
Sifu angrily explained it would take too long to take the baby seat off and that the
streetwalkers didn't read English. I explained to Sifu this is Aust and they were not illiterate
or from Patpong but Sifu said i was exaggerating .I remembered many a streetwalker
chuckling to themselves as we drove around with the baby seat highly visible.
Sifu wife had been in Aust for 18 months and taking English lessons and once after dinner
Sifu got me to drive around William St on a Sat night the busiest night and tried to put the
blame on me and make me out to be the deviant. I select a pretty brunette and i stopped the
car to chat. She said it would be $ 80 for a blow job and then imbecile Sifu reached across me
and said he only had $ 50. Not that went down like a lead balloon with his wife. She slapped Sifu
on the back of the head. I mumbled to Sifu you are suppose to say you are married.
To say it was quiet on the drive home would be a understatement.
Next post Sifu advice on beating the vice squad and tips for surviving Streetwalkers .
TBC

CunningLinguist

Re: Syd 99 Refugees Detention Centre

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:31 am

The ex karate student continues . Sifu was full of greed and was hoping to franchise his Dojo and had
global ambitions. And a potential franchisee investor ALHUNGOR found out learnt Sifu had the business iq
of a caterpillar. AL had the unfortunate exp of meeting Sifu at International Martial Arts Conference in
Singapore and Sifu convinced AL to come and train in Sydney and then open schools in California where AL
was from . I arranged for AL Visa arrangements and then everything for Sifu who as usual turned AL life
upside down and into a train wreck.
This is AL version of his events as told to me. I moved from LA specifically with the goal of becoming a Sifu
under the private instruction of Sifu. Sifu had sold me on the promises of taking care of me and being my
family in Aust. Sifu convinced me to move to Aust and i paid Sifu $ 30000 for 1 yr tuition. This was suppose
to include board for myself and my dogs. But that quickly changed disallowing me to bring my dogs from LA
costing me thousands in costs. AL then had me give private lessons where Sifu kept all the money and then
things only got worse.
We agreed that i would practice specific attacks to get them smooth and subtle before my grading. Sifu though
executed a very dangerous front sweep on me without any control dislocating my knee. Moments later without
my consent he set the knee and then proceeded to treat my knee with Chinese herbs and heat therapy. Late i
found out Sifu has no training or medical qualifications and the hospital said later Sifu should have used ice.
By the time i went to late it was too late and the damage was 111 IV MCL and severe soft tissue tear and
bruising of the bone.
After the operation the Physical Therapist said i would have a permanent limp. Ex karate student takes over
AL had the same problems i occurred with compensation with my ear injury with the mirror. Thank u AL for
emailing me this info and AL has agreed in future to share some very disturbing posts about what really goes
on in Sifu dojo. O AL told me do not buy Sifu iron palm course as if u pay in advance Sifu just takes the money
and doesn't reply or some of Sifu healing herbs as they are fake and as useful as putting a garden salad on
your injury. Also i have contacted Sifu on his version of AL allegations no answer yet. TBC

Wilsno

Unread postby Wilsno » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 am

The ex karate student continues. Some very dissatisfied public has flooded my email inbox
with serious complaints. Jed from Dee Why writes Sifu Ming has been taking advantage of
the sick and elderly and is uncoperative , rude when u contact him . Jed continues .
My father is over 80 and is quite fragile and because of a undisclosed illness he is quite fragile
and barely tips the scale at 100 lbs now. But he was solicited by Sifu Dojo Mail Order business
and he gave them his credit card details. They now charge a monthly membership fee and charge
him for Sifu Chinese healing herbs and sex herbs for impotence.
He has high blood pressure and and every time he receive's these herbs he becomes quite
agitated and last time i showed him the account statement he had heart palpitations and i
thought he was going to have a stroke and my mum became really hysterical and she had to take some
valium to calm her down.
Even worse my sister is now involved. She got a message to pick up a parcel from the Post Office and
it turned out to be from Sifu a DVD with Thai Lady Boys and she had to sign for it and it no plain
packaging and had the label on it. The Post Office knows my family quite well and imagine what they
must think of my father ? To make Sifu charged my father for this DVD. ( extra of course )
My sister contacted Sifu company to remove him from mailing list which they have so far refused to do.
They ignore my sister heart felt pleads and do not respond to personal appeals. If Sifu company rings up
they are rude and predatory ! Beware ! Thanks Jed for bringing this to my attention. I will try to follow
this up. TBC

CunningLinguist

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Ex karate student continues. Sensei ALHUNGOR kindly emailed this message which i shall share with AL
permission. AL writes '' I also worked while in Sydney at Sifu Ming's Health Care Center where i was
able to observe Sifu behavior at close quarters . And Sifu actions bordered on criminal.
Sifu promised Gentle Healing with counseling services. But Sifu had no degree in psychology , life
coaching or any other degree. In fact i would be shocked if Sifu education went beyond kindergarten.
Sifu iq was no higher than a caterpillar. Sifu was a practitioner in Quantum Touch Technique but as usual
Sifu used it for devious purposes and used it on unsuspecting and trusting female clients. He made unwanted
sexual advances and hoped to find a GF using Chi energy. Twisting the love and trust that should accompany
healing work. The Chi healing he offered is not based on credentials and techniques but on sleaze.
I am a proponent of Chi healing and i found Sifu lack of integrity and character a detrimental attack on those
or those who used Chi energy to benefit to others. "
Sifu has been subject to numerous complaints about his Quantum Touch and i will cover this later.
Next post i will cover a Sifu woeful attempts when using a online Match Making site.

Wilsno

Unread postby Wilsno » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Sifu Ming has finally responded to the allegations raised by Sensi ALUNGOR. Sifu tranny lover
Casper emailed this message on Sifu behalf.
'' Over the last 2 decades i have mentored and taught thousands of students who would testify to
my integrity and expertise. The only truth from Sensi AL is the date he arrived in Aust and that he suffered
a training injury. Everything else is slander , fabrication and defamation of character. AL stayed in my
home upon arrival in Sydney. We cooked for him , did his laundry and cleaned up after him. He even
stayed with my parents who did the same for him. I don't believe anything is good enough for AL.
AL is like a prince born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is never satisfied with the wonderful
things he is given and always expects more like its birthright. I don't think i'm perfect like AL
believed himself to be by pulling the splinters out of everyone else while he himself has a
beam in his eye. It is very upsetting when u invite a person into u family , have them in u home and
the thanks is get a shiv in the spine. AL never tried to settle things like adults . My credentials are
impeccable.
I have trained under Grand Master Ping and i'm his prized Sifu. Regarding the leg sweep it was an
accident and u fell on the wrong knee and landed incorrectly. U fell wrong and couldn't handle
the after affect and who is then to blame ?
O my iron palm course has globally thousands of satisfied customers and it was developed with
the personal input of GM Ping and the same with the healing herbs. It was GM Ping secret recipe
like Colonel Sanders with KFC.

CunningLinguist

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:38 pm

Ex karate student continues Sifu Ming response has angered many former female members
of Sifu Relaxation Centre . Debbie from Pymble emailed me this.
I went to Sifu in good faith i went for Quantum Touch Healing but also to try some of
Sifu famous Chinese Healing Herbs for a swollen face and a blocked nose. The first
thing Sifu i thought was strange was when Sifu remained in the room while i undressed.
I asked Sifu if this was a common practice and Sifu said this happens at the beach every
day and i don't believe this intrusive as i am about to examine u.
However instead of examine my face Sifu insisted on giving me a vaginal examination.
Sifu didn't even wear gloves and placed his fingers inside and asked what did i have for
lunch ? Sifu then said he would cure my blocked nose and encouraged me to get on all
fours and stick my bottom in the air to insert some healing herbs spray and it burnt like
hell !!!
I have many similar complaints from ex female clients of Sifu who told me they were
vulnerable and at their wits ends and had come to Sifu to treat conditions that do
not require examinations such as dermatitis , eczema, menopause, sinus issues , rashes,
hives and swollen glands. They are most angry about Sifu touching their vaginal and
bottoms without medical purpose.
TBC

CunningLinguist

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 am

Ex karate student continues. Sifu Ming was a terrible instructor with no humanity in him with zero
ethnic's. For example i worked my backside to get my black belt. I fought twice to get in the line up
and then fought 3 opponents one after another. And spent yrs training getting to the point where i
could get my black belt. I ran into a old student who trained at the Dojo with his son and he proudly
told me how his son is a black belt. He is 6 yrs old. !! Having a black belt at Jr level is a marketing
ploy and degrades the grade of black belt from those who earnt it.
Where does a 6yr go next ? A 10th Dan at 18 ? The old student is even a black belt but in a real fight
he would be effective as a toy gun. He can't even touch his toes or kick above kneecap level. Sifu
whole Dojo was run like a kindergarten with kids running award.
Some other observations i picked up. Sifu was the ultimate sleaze and slime. Yes u have to get into
personal space with technique and hands on but many of Sifu interaction with female students ended
up looking like Dirty Dancing. And despite Sifu boast of training yrs under Grand Master Ping he was a
epic failure at showing and teaching technique and make up endless excuses when beaten.
'' U are naturally good at escapes "
'' Are u double jointed, no one has got out of that hold before "
'' U must have a really high pain tolerance . "
Sifu thought he was brilliant and Mr Wonderful but he was really training students into first class
idiots. TBC

Wilsno

Unread postby Wilsno » Sun May 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Ex karate student continues Sifu Ming always seem to attract the biggest weridos male and
female. Simone the now ex lone female instructor at the Dojo emailed me this
" We after running a seminar interstate went to a bar. More like a rural roadhouse. The first thing
Sifu did was strike up a conversation with a strange dude in a pseudo miltary garb regaling a story
of some people who went missing and were presumed dead. No where knows where they are buried.
But i do. Meanwhile there is a group of women with tube tops and frosted lips flirting with Sifu.
Next thing Sifu does is get up leaving me with this dude to chat up the ladies. The dude then says
i am as pretty as a doll, one of the barbie dolls. I like to take u home with me. I wouldn't touch u
or nothing. I'd just put u on the shelf so i could just look at u cause u as pretty as a doll .Yikes tks
Sifu.
Sifu also attracted a female version on cupid. Heaven hell what Sifu put on the dating application
profile. Sifu met up with a middle age Viet lady at a coffee shop. Sifu continues she was aloof and
told me she was a actress. We back to here apartment to continue the conversation and she told
me she was writing a script and i then made the mistake of asking what it was about. Her mum had
being a revolutionary in Vietnam and she had been imprisoned for attempting to poison a high ranking
official .Her mum had pretended to fall in love with her torturer and he then helped her escape but she
didn't know she was pregnant at the time. The lady then said she hated authority figures because of this.
I had told her i was a Sifu and suddenly a second cup of coffee and cake didn't seem so appetizing .
TBC

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Sun May 13, 2018 7:41 pm

laughter

Wilsno

Unread postby Wilsno » Sun May 20, 2018 8:34 pm

The ex karate student continues. Sifu Ming is a racist. Kamal from Parramatta email me this.
I go to Sifu Ming Dojo and the first thing i am see is this enormous whale like Chinaman. Must be
over 150 kgs. He comes out straight away and sternly says How long am i going to be in Australia ?
Why i ask is it because i have dark skin ? I tell Sifu i am Aust and want to ask him the same question,
because he himself has dark skin. Racial profiling and discrimination from a Sifu who is rude and
pathetic customer service and ethnic's.
Sifu Ming is also a sadist . Calvin from Artarmon email this. I took up a one month trial which Sifu
told me it didn't include personal training of any kind and Sifu would only help members. Sifu kept
reiterating this many times that he was no obligation to show me anything as i entered the Dojo at
my own risk. Sifu could tell i was a newbie and saw me struggling on how to use the weight machines
and if not used properly u can harm u self. But as i grew frustrated with this i would regularly see Sifu
chuckling to himself. Like a little child.
And when i was practising with some of the other senior students i swear Sifu told them to punish me
until i signed up to be member. They would go extremely hard on me kicking , kneeing , elbows and
punches and low blows. I would yelp in pain like a dog does and once again i would turn or look
around and Sifu would be chuckling to himself. No Sifu i did not sign up to u Dojo u sociopath.
TBC

Return to “All Other Posts - Anything and Everything Else”