Question about picking girls at a brothel

What's on your mind?
piratebooty

Question about picking girls at a brothel

Unread post by piratebooty »

The few times I've been to a brothel, I've checked out the places website beforehand to make sure I get a girl that I find attractive. Then I message the place and make sure she's free before I go in. But I'm wondering, what happens normally, when a punter just walks in off the street? I went to Vixens the other night and got ushered into a room before I managed to request a specific girl, which gave me the impression that they'd just send in any old girl and that would be it. What happens if I don't like the girl? Are there places that I can do a walk in and they'll let me see all the available girls before I make a decision? I was gonna try Marlene's because I've heard they have a few good looking dark girls, but their site sucks so I can't check them out before hand.
bender
Site Admin

Re: Question about picking girls at a brothel

Unread post by bender »

They usher you into a room so that you don't bump into someone you may know, it's more discreet. Depends on the shop, but normally you should be able to meet ALL available girls. Some shops subtly try to get you to just accept the first one they send in, so girls get a "turn" rather than having to compete in a full lineup. Insist on "say hello" to all available girls. Some of these shops barely know themselves who is rostered on till the last minute, so you can get a pleasant surprise.
piratebooty

Re: Question about picking girls at a brothel

Unread post by piratebooty »

Thanks for the response. That makes sense. After all my preparation I think I got swindled at Vixens anyway haha. I requested Gabi, who is a very heavily tatted girl, according to her photos. However, the girl that walked in had no tats whatsoever. So either the photos were of someone else, or like you said, they just sent in whoever was available to give her a turn.