Mona

VIP69 Massage L1/69 Liverpool St Sydney 92671169
roadie

Mona

Unread postby roadie » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:49 am

Visited last night for the fourth time since this place opened. The first was a dud, second was good, third was among the best RnT ever. So I was very happy indeed to return and find #3 on duty again. Mona is a damn sexy girl IMO, and she sure knows what she's doing.

Mona came into the room wearing some lacy black lingerie, fisnets, and spikes. She is tall and curvy which i prefer in contrast to many of the typical skinny Thai girls. I booked an hour and asked her to skip the massage and get straight to the B2B. She gave me a naughty little smile and proceeded to strip right down and get to work on top. She teased then ramped up the effort to employ a full range of tricks that soon had me on the edge and breathing hard. I thought i could hold out for the full session but didnt quite make it so we spent the last 15 minutes on a mutual massage, switching from PSE to GFE for the cool down.

Something new at this shop was a laminted price list in each room that explcitly gave prices for B2B and FS. Mona was definitely up for anything. I will definitely be back!

bouncyone

Re: Mona

Unread postby bouncyone » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Hey Guy's
Just wondering if anyone knows if Mona is still working anywhere? i know she left VIP69 a while back.
Or similar looking Thai recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks

Return to “VIP69 Massage L1/69 Liverpool St Sydney 92671169”