Jessica

VIP69 Massage L1/69 Liverpool St Sydney 92671169
chookhouse

Jessica

Unread postby chookhouse » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:31 am

Finally got to this new venue this week! It is indeed very new with a bit of work still being done!
The rooms are very nice. The showers, although not in the room, are new and very large. All in all quite impressive!
I then met Jessica! Didn't need to meet anyone else. She is gorgeous IMO. Quite small with dark skin (what is it with cute, dark thai girls going by the name of Jessica or Jessie all the time?!) Amazing eyes and maintains almost constant eye contact! As she is fairly new to this game,no extras were offered and I did not ask. No pussy touching, no reverse body slide,no daty but the potential is certainly there as Jessica, and indeed the whole establishment, is very keen to please.
I will definitely be back!!

chookhouse

Re: Jessica

Unread postby chookhouse » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:15 pm

I may have jumped the gun a bit when I spoke of Jessica's potential! Went back again today and my mileage had actually gone backwards if that is possible! Lots of smiles and eye contact but nothing resembling an extra is on offer. Doesn't even like her tits touched!
Such a shame because she is gorgeous. Would love to know if anyone is having any more luck here than me!

comradewayne
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby comradewayne » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Got to agree that although this place is smart and clean, pleasant girls etc - if they have a full license they are not exercising it in any way. Had a reasonable massage from a pleasant young girl, with a fairly tame attempt for a happy ending. Again mileage varies with different girls, but there didn't seem to be anything extra on offer. Weirdly although there are mirrors on the wall, the massage couches are turned the wrong way round to be able to get the benefit of the view. Personally as with a lot of places, I would have taken the receptionist over any of the other girls, tiny cute asian. Experience was OK just nothing more.

waysan

Unread postby waysan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Is this an asian or mixed place. I have been giving up on FS lately and seem to be more into the RNT. I think the girls seem to enjoy their job more than the FS girls and I feel less guilty :oops:

I'm looking for a classy RNT with mixed girls, I usually like fair skinned girls, any suggestions. Thanks.

moz999

Unread postby moz999 » Wed May 21, 2014 12:55 am

This place is definitely Asian, but limited extras.

All the rooms are a bit different some with better mirror positioning than others.

Almost too much signage out front now, quite conspicuous where you are going on a relatively busy street.
Also be careful of the very heavily scented soap in the shower

Return to “VIP69 Massage L1/69 Liverpool St Sydney 92671169”