Feedback

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
Debo

Feedback

Unread postby Debo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:56 am

Kelly's had some photos uploaded a while back for a girl named Angel, when I saw them I called to be advised she is no longer work and that was late last year. Yesterday I saw that angel was listed and I rang in, was told that the images are of her.

Made my way in and waited, she showed up and they appeared to be her. Once her bra came off they were not d cups as advertised..maybe b at most. Her service was quite poor so I asked her to speak to the boss so that I could get a partial refund and it was refused.

They could have offered anothers girls service in her place but didnt, if Kelly was there this wouldn't have happened. Very bad in my books, they lied about the appearance because she was wearing a very deceiving push up bra.

They have now lost my service, the good thing is its turned me off and it was what I needed for a long time.

ringmaster

Feedback

Unread postby ringmaster » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Has happened to me a few times - booked someone and when I turned up, someone else is busy with her. What's the point of booking if they can't be bothered to be organised? If anyone has been to 142 Horsnby, you can clearly see the difference in shop service/ organisation.

The place is definitely a hit and miss. Some good nights and some bad ones.

asslicker
Bronze Contributor

Feedback

Unread postby asslicker » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:14 pm

I visit this place very frequently since I live close by. I would say; there is a common attitude among those new bunch of managing folks there that customers are fools and trying to rip off as much as possible. When you call they would say the lady is free bt once you go there apparently not; they will act as you have come early and ask to have a sit.

If you are a random customer, even if have have a booking for a desired lady, once you go there you will be first introduced to least attractive lady as if you booked that lady. So that they can give those attractive ladies to the next customers easily and meet daily targets.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Feedback

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:55 pm

A lot receptionists try pushing girls that arent getting enough work for some reason or the other to keep the girls morale up. take no offence, its their job. Just read this forum , know your product and politely/humously stand your ground, is all the advice I can give. I follow that rule myself, and after a while people come to learn not to bs you, and everyone is happy, including your cock : )

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Feedback

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Dear Deb,
understand that many receptionist move thru there and not all are aware of previous Angels etc who have pics buried in their history here.
I always try to get them not to re-use old names (even helping with the new girls names when i do pics), but sometimes girls have a following and insist.
I also deplore shape-shifting, and reading this forum, as you have done, helps to combat that - Thank you for your input.

SiFu

Re: Feedback

Unread postby SiFu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Booked Anna last Thursday. Drove like a mad dog through the peak hour traffic (everyone knows how crazy the area is in the arvo) to get there on time as booked.
Walked in, told them I booked. Asked me to sit down, then proceeded to give me a bullshit excuse of how the customer has extended, sorry but there are other girls available.
Where have I heard this before?
No fault of Anna but the management here treats its customers like a joke. If a booking has been made, then it should be honoured, full stop.
No one has time to rush around this crazy city these days.

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”