Diamond - new wed girl

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Diamond - new wed girl

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Hard to replace Jenny while she is on hols , but this new girl, Diamond has the legs , booty and smile that will give her a good chance
Glamour hair and presentation won't hurt either. Cheery AND hot ! Tall AND cute. Well picked for Wed I thought.

click on pics for full view >
DiahotlegsA.jpg
DiahotlegsA.jpg (170.07 KiB) Viewed 2736 times

Diastanda.jpg
Diastanda.jpg (120.55 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

Diachaira.jpg
Diachaira.jpg (138.48 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

DialyA.jpg
DialyA.jpg (174.3 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

Diabootya.jpg
Diabootya.jpg (243.56 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Attachments
diakneela.jpg
diakneela.jpg (155.3 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Re: Diamond - new wed girl

Unread postby datmandoo » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Tried this little piece today, delightful bottom to plunder and she gave very nice head too.Her cute face reminded me of japanese girl musician fave of mine , so was a good fantasy fuck as well . " Cop that Tomomi, play me a bass solo while you cop THIS!" ; >
Gave her a real workout to see what she was up for, plenty of sexy noises and seemed to cum a few times too , to the point where she needed rest.
And we did but not for long , was fairly receptive to being taken hard in mish and then turned over for another bout of hard doggie. that butt of her is perfect and did the job in finishing the session on time. Must do standing doggie next time. Her long wavy hairstyle reaches down to her butt, which always looks good in standing doggie. She's kinda tall so may not need the heels, but they are a good look.

Nice girl i wouldn't mind a second punt with. very glam and well presented lady , who I reckon will win a few hearts there at Kelly's.
Treat this girl nice and she will appreciate your company.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Diamond - new wed girl

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Havent seen Diamond in the room for a while. Checked pics of who was on on the day, and suckered in by my own pics lol
So rang and booked diamond as I drove there. Got there in time and up to the room I went while Diamond freshened up in the office.
Soon as she entered the room it was on.
Great bj , totally entusiastic and passionate stuff, doing everything I love to the tackle.
Sex wasrampant and varioed positions, again everything I wanted and she was fully into some dirty talk which revved me even more.
Great body as you can see and she agreed to some new pics to add here , next i visit on a Wed.
Top attitude, lovely face IMO. Great to see her again. As usual I had forgotten just how good this girl is in the cot.
Top stuff from a sweet girl who can be outrageously naughty.Booty and breasts so nice,ya just gotta play with them a lot , and she is very appreciative of daty if you are into that. Recommended !
btw 45min session was ideal for what i wanted to get done :twisted:

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”