Mia -New glamma from China with new pics

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Mia -New glamma from China with new pics

Unread post by trashhammer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm

As soon as she gets back I will let you know how she is firing. Not due back for at least 1 month at least.
In the meantime petite Honey, and the well bootied Chanel are my next targets.
But yes, Mia is the killer Queen bee there for me too.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:41 pm

MIA News !

MIA no longer Missing In Action !

Mia was on the phone to the mamasan while I was there this morning, and as she spoke was OS packing her suitcase for her return to East St. Thank the heavens. She is doing a couple of stop overs on way back , so I don have a exact start date, but she wont be at anyother shops before she gets to kellys, so she will be be running hot.

Will let you guys in her fan clun know on this thread when she hits town. In the meantime , i feel duty-bound to seriously recommend you see Jasmine. Mia and Jasmine are neck and neck for the No.1 position at Kelly's.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:47 pm

MIA no longer MIA...she is back today.

Just did her first appointment 10am, andshe is on fire after her holiday back home. She always comes back better looking than before, and her black tiny string bikini and hi-heels she looked just perfect.
1First up , 5 full mins of usual beyond the call of duty bj and extensive ball licking with killer pussycat eyes looking up at you. In sex , 3 big and fast orgasms from her in cowgirl, swet running downher back, and plenty of nice genuine noises from Mia.

After that all a blur , but standing doggie in front of mirr and then over the couch was a highlight. We went right to the door knock and then some more to go over the edge together. I reall csnt imagine a session better than this. Best since first Jasmine session and my No.1 girl in Ho Chi min last two trips, who coincidentelly is called Mia and built about the same. The universe is a funny place sometimes isn't it.

If you haven't seen this girl , you are really missing out on of the best girlsin Sydney, she's got it all goin on and is absolute sweet heart as well. My highest recommendation possible.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Rang Kellys, Mia on. A record today..I could stand almost 30 mins of her divine sucking and tickling of the tackle. So many tricks this girl, it NEVER gets boring. then 15 min left for power fucking to the bell. Still No.1 looking girl at Kelly. I told her today with her new hairstyle and super trim figure in a black string bikini, that she looked like a Bond 007 girl. She said , another customer told me that too. Haha , so its not just me .

Anyways, another great unbeatable session with Mia. My second choice there is still Jasmine who is variable between good and amazing , and some times that amazing level even overtakes Mia. But Mia in the long run Mia still got the edge because of constant performance standard is very high. But having Jasmine there when Mia away OS is a godsend for sure.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

Will try and get new pics of Mia soon as she is looking much better than the old ones I did with my camera.

charleespatt

Unread post by charleespatt » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Not a bad lady for sure . But I don't find anything so special about in her service except her BBBJ.

massageaddict

Unread post by massageaddict » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

charleespatt wrote:Not a bad lady for sure . But I don't find anything so special about in her service except her BBBJ.

How about a report from you? You send pm to ask for details but u dont write reports?

charleespatt

Unread post by charleespatt » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 am

You responded against my report :)

She shall offer BBBJ, (light) DATY and FJ.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:33 am

Mate if this girl doesn't fuck you very well, I would be looking for reasons other than her. Capeche ?

charleespatt

Unread post by charleespatt » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Don’t lie. Didn’t say she is bad bt probably not the no 1.

hurricane

Unread post by hurricane » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Agree she isnt the best trash keeps upselling
when first started id seen at 64 and was quite good
last time id seen around mid year smelt garlick and turned me off

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:10 am

Look granted , everyone likes different stuff, just saying for me , for what I like she's great. What else can i say, except what happens in the room. What is , is what is. take it or leave, and find your own no.1. All power to you. I would be really interested to see who you guys think is No1 for you.

But I will start a new thread for it , as this one is for Mia.
cheers, TH

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:01 pm

Valentines day booked an hour with Mia.The record so far, 30 mins straight of BJ in 6 positions and every style imaginable, then 25 mins of pounding sex. Who needs a girfriend when Mia is around. That's all i will say, I'm am outa here before i get accused of upselling again.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:17 pm

After a 45 with new girl Sammy, Mia became unexpectedly available , so i jumped on the opportunity and booked a 30 min session.

Was pretty wrecked and wondering if I could perform to Mia's demand level, but surprisingly in a few minutes she had me even harder than Sammy had got me. ( Why do i doubt this girls talents : )

Todays new event with her was a ball and shaft nail scratch and a twisting head job, on top of that. insane ! Me that is..and full on sex session ensued, with one of the tightest pussys around. never ceases to amaze me this girl. Def still my No.1 girl in Sydney for my money.
btw ...She promised to get some new bikinis and do a new pic shoot for us. Here's hoping.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Saw Mia yet again. i taught her Amy's total wedding tackle 10 nail pleasure scratch technique last visit,and now she adapted it , and added her special bj skills to it. Killer result!
30minutes into the session full of that , then sex for 15 minutes to blow point. Yep that's about right . Insane !!! Everyone has their no.1 girl, she is mine.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Had been totally emptied and drained from Dior. Finally Mia was free and i was really trying her as an experiment to see if I had anything left in me.
What did Mia do to me ? Got me even harder than previous session and blew my brains out. Incredible. Still no.1 for me there , but Dior Amy, Lisa all a very close second . Enuff said already about Mia. She totally consistant, but still gets better every visit , if that eany sense. Not that much does really, after Mia gets hold of you for a session.

Return to “Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378”