133 Bathurst St

Forum Rules, and lots of other useful info
IExperiment

133 Bathurst St

Unread postby IExperiment » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 am

This place was closed for a few years, but I was passing throught on Tuesday and door was a bit a jar so decided to goes up and have look :mrgreen: very nice and very clean place now and a few girls from 582 Harris St. Saw a girl call Anita she is hot nice long legs good tits nice face she finally told me her age which was 22 doing her UNI she said, gave her a good hammering for for an extra $50 which I was :D .... :P price was good reception said special for new opening just $50 for 1/2 hours $100 for the hours, some girls will do extra.. :P . Place is good not busy at all so girls are fresh the way I like it. Also saw Angie on Thursday hot little thing :) ask her if she do FS and she reply was tomorrow she will do for me (WTF) I am here today...lol..I thought maybe she is getting over her period.... anyway good service they got a few face fresh girls there and try them out.
Cheers

Guy Fawkes
Location: Sydney, Townsville, East Timor, Swanbourne, Afganistan, Iraq

Re: 133 Bathurst St

Unread postby Guy Fawkes » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Asian or white? If white im interested

IExperiment

Re: 133 Bathurst St

Unread postby IExperiment » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am

Asian mostly from Thailand capital city of SEX. Forgot to rate Anita last time here what I think at least she tried hard. Very nice clean place after the refurb.

Body/9
face/8
Legs/9
Service/9

Return to “Forum Rules”