What NOT to ask WL

Forum Rules, and lots of other useful info
toey

What NOT to ask WL

Unread postby toey » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 pm

I was wondering if there were some unwritten rules as to what you CANNOT and SHOULD NOT ask a WL. I mean, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be appropriate to ask for her surname and address right?

Is there anything else? I just don't wanna cross any unseen lines when making convo.

j-lover
Silver Contributor

Unread postby j-lover » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:45 pm

None, apart from not crossing obvious boundaries.

Age, marital/boyfriend status, wot they study, where they study and basically anything which could be deemed too personal. This is particularly important with gals whose first language is English (oz, brits, yanks etc). Once you've seen 'em a few times, they might slacken off a bit.

Azn gals are a lot cooler about this - if they don't like your question they won't spit the dummy or freak out, they'll just give you wotever answer they feel comfortable with, and you won't know that they're lying.

Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Unread postby Nightboy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:01 am

j-lover wrote:Azn gals are a lot cooler about this - if they don't like your question they won't spit the dummy or freak out, they'll just give you wotever answer they feel comfortable with, and you won't know that they're lying.

Fair enough, considering that I am mostly lying right back to them. :twisted:

One thing I never talk about is the Internet or forums like this. Dangerous territory. If they mention these sorts of forums I feign ignorance & make some nasty remark about guys with no life spending all their time on the 'net. :shock:

toey

Unread postby toey » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:11 am

j-lover wrote:None, apart from not crossing obvious boundaries.

Age, marital/boyfriend status, wot they study, where they study and basically anything which could be deemed too personal. This is particularly important with gals whose first language is English (oz, brits, yanks etc). Once you've seen 'em a few times, they might slacken off a bit.

Azn gals are a lot cooler about this - if they don't like your question they won't spit the dummy or freak out, they'll just give you wotever answer they feel comfortable with, and you won't know that they're lying.

haha damn, I once asked a lady how old she was, and she looked at me as if she was slightly offended, maybe because she was a bit mature.

aznonazn

Re: What NOT to ask WL

Unread postby aznonazn » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 pm

well ive been with this korean WL before in homebush if i recall but forgot the address but...
it was only her 3rd week in aus wen i see her n i ask her for her number n ask her maybe we can have coffee sometimes since she dont hav much friend!
n i ended up getting her number n been going out having coffee with her a couple of times now
but i still dont get her real name... :(

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Welcome to the Doormat Club mate.

aznonazn

Unread postby aznonazn » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 am

lmao yeh true that!!!
shame on me!!!
now im that hooker's slut lol...

qwerty123

Unread postby qwerty123 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Some girl was trying to make a doormat out of me, after she told me about some of her problems I made the mistake of giving up my mobile number, helped her out with one thing then she called again asking me to drive her somewhere I told her just to get a taxi and never call me again. I felt no connection with this girl watsoever but did feel a little bit sorry for her until I realised she was just trying to line me up as free ride.

angel_eyes

Unread postby angel_eyes » Tue May 05, 2009 7:32 pm

i work at Amores in st peters so this is coming from a WL and this is what i think you cant ask but each lady is diffrent

our real names?unless ive seen you a few times then i wont give it
our numbers ?dont bug us about it more than likley we will just give you a fake number if you like the servise and you want to see us again call the place up find out when we are on next very simple
you shouldnt be doing this job or your to young (me being 19yrs old)? we dont ask you to stop going to the pub drinking or playing the pokies
ask us to see you outside work?to us it mean we dont get paid which mean a big fat no becouse in the end what we do is a job you get paid for your job
and never ever ask us for unsafe sex? think about it where not your girlfriends
no some WL may offer greek as there service but most dont so dont keep asking becouse if you do try more than lickley the lady will leave your booking would end early and you may not get you money back

As i said each WL is diffrent but this is a basic cover of what i think you should not ask
THINK WITH YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR COCK

Rebecca

Unread postby Rebecca » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:11 am

I worked for a few years in Artarmon so from another working girls perspective, you can ask whatever you like - just don't be offended if we don't wish to answer or say no. And be prepared for us to possibly tell you an untruth or answer in whatever way we think you want us to :)

Return to “Forum Rules”