someguy81

Re: New to visiting brothels?

Unread post by someguy81 »

excellent reading.
justintime

Re: the rerun

Unread post by justintime »

The Thais are the best manipulators followed by the Indonesia

qualityoverquantity wrote:Adding on to what has been said above, don't get your hopes up for the return visit.

One of the best I ever had was at Thai something in Surry Hills, young, gravity defying tits, wildly orgasmic, lots of kissing (without asking or paying for it), real GFE and PSE mixed into one. Afterwards was like a pussy cat cuddling up to me and wanting to be stroked, asking all those leading questions about what I do, how often and whether she can be involved. A true reminder of why we do this!

Six months later at the same shop, see the same girl and thought why not (I generally don't go back for seconds - there are so many WLs and so little time :D ). This time it was one of the worst, I was trying to get her involved and start the fire slowly like the first time and she was like hurry up and come and get out of here. Now I know everyone has bad days at work, and I don't hold it against her - especially after the first time.

But, the moral for me is that just because it was mind blowing once, it doesn't pay to have your expectations too high on return visits - especially if you are an infrequent user like myself when they probably won't remember you. If your back the next day or week it can be a different story - but unfortunately with other attachments, some of us don't have the time or the albi's!
GazzaOak

Unread post by GazzaOak »

So the best timing is ether 5pm-6pm
bleeker250

Unread post by bleeker250 »

I am visiting Sidney in a few weeks, staying in CBD, will have no car. What are my best options? Seems like most incall places are out in the suburbs. Can I take a cab? Are there any places close to CBD that are good?

Also, why is there such a huge disparity in price between incall ($100-200) and outcall ($500+)

thanks in advance!
ExclusiveCompany

Unread post by ExclusiveCompany »

Thanks this opened my eyes to a lot lol