Forum Rules, and lots of other useful info

Unread postby pepsi_cola » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:04 pm

Hello fellow punters

Just would like to know a bit more about risks involved in two things 1)kissing 2) Getting a bare blow job.

Just clarifying although i dont think if there would be risks involved if any WL sucks ur cock without putting on a condom. The imp thing i guess is you dont go down there..!

Plz feel free to provide ur feedback on both points.

Silver Contributor

Unread postby Nightboy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:06 pm

You're better off asking these questions at your nearest sexual health centre.
Most punters know fuck all about disease risk, myself included.

Also remember it's not just WLs who might be carrying something, it's every man & woman out there.
Why would you be concerned about what you do with a WL any more than what you might do with a woman you pick up at a club, or meet at the library for that sake?
There are plenty of sexually active people who have lots of partners but don't do it for money.

Bronze Contributor

Unread postby daydreamer » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:07 am

Cola man is right ,at least WLs have their health checked (compulsory) every 3 mths (you don't know whom the girl you meet in the bar slept with), that's the advantage of going to see girls at the brothels, i am not saying the privates are not clean but there are some of them that you just cannot be sure, My advice is to see WLs who do not kiss or allow any fluid exchange.

Gold Contributor

Unread postby wazzaa » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:32 am

Well nightboy got a good point there.....unless we-ourself is a doctor/punter then if you wanna know into detail what sort of risks/diseases we getting best to ask your GP or sexual health ctr.

Basically any type of fluid transfering in an unprotected body contact could end up getting infected. From cold sore to herpes.

You know sometimes i think back when i go to places that offers DD. BBBJ and kissing as well...imagine how many guys one WL do the same above techniques in a day.....sure she's clean and regularly checked but do we know that the previous punter is clean of diseases???

Silver Contributor

Unread postby LatinRocker » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:32 am

Gus, this comes from a mate of mine who is a doctor/punter.......Most girls in the industry won't get checked more than once/3 months because HIV testing is only done on this timeframe. So, there's usually "3 months worth of clients" waiting to be cleared..... BBBJ may be more of a risk to you - herpes in particular, CIM is a risk to the girl.... then the next client she kisses or does a BBBJ.. watch out. Terrible thing about STDs is that they don't always become visiible at the same time they are infective i.e. you might not see a lump or a sore or anything. Its just all a bit ewwwwwwww really... I say use a dom and don't accept anything less.

Unread postby pepsi_cola » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:06 pm

GunMetalGrey wrote:
if 1 in 8 people have it, then after you fucked your 30th person, the chances of getting it is pretty much 98%

1-( 7/8 )^30 = .98

After reading this thing from Gun Metal i am seriously done with punting!!! I had BBBJ 3-4 times after that i just prefer CBJ still kissing and stuff is too risky!

Unread postby theworldsbestbloke » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:44 am

After reading this subject i wonder why any punter would see a WL.

There are risks in everything we do in life and why should punting be any different.

Anyways pick up a loose girl at the club and go fuck her just the same chance of getting something.

Unread postby foccacia » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:29 pm

so all,
just a question, what are the chances of catching herpes or anything else nasty if you use a dom for everything???

I'd really like to enjoy the WL experience but stay clean.

Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:19 am

Foccacia, your question has already been answered above - go ask your doctor, please go read the terms and conditions before your next post.

Return to “Forum Rules”