Phoebe - bootied slim girl

Vixens 271 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9564 2431
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Phoebe - bootied slim girl

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 am

Phoebe is new girl , unusual combo of full booty yet dead flat tummy. Said she does a lot of sit-ups . Perfect torso, small waist.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (729.03 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (517.35 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (704.67 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (595.02 KiB) Viewed 2180 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Phoebe - new bootied slim girl

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:31 am

Finally got to see Baby last night , and she did not dissapoint me. No kissing , Daty and just cbj , however ther cbj was knockout stuff, lots of head twisting movement while sucking up and down the pole at a nice pace, withgreat balltickle thrown in for good measure. And to see such a stunning face do that to you, is not something to be taken for granted.

Phobe was good sex in all positions , and as you you can see from even the ruff phone pics i got in a previous meeting , her butt is divine and it was a religeous experience taking it in doggy (will be returning for standing doggie, what was i thinking ?)

Nice reactive sounds , very reactive and pro-active girl in bed. Even in flat doggie, that beautiful butt was bucking up for more, which just about did me in , but I held back for a side-saddle blasting finish , so I could watch beautiful face with her wide open pretty eyes staring me down, as i blew the load.
She looked stunnig in the intro ina tiny black stretch mini dress , that "just" covered her bootie. Attitude 10/10 . I totally enjoyed the Gem's company. See this Phoebe again .... Hell yeah !

Return to “Vixens 271 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9564 2431”