who's done the maths on an average working girl

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
kingpin

who's done the maths on an average working girl

Unread post by kingpin »

Hey guys I have often pondered how many cocks an average working girl will pass through her luv canal in her working life. I have worked its upwards of 20,000 cocks, wow! I have worked on the the premise that the have say ten clients a day on average. Typically work 20 days in the month, thats 200, say 10 months in a year, thats makes it 2000 per year (minimum) say 10 years of pounding the pavement, there you have it 20k. Any thoughts?
Georgie

Re: who's done the maths on an average working girl

Unread post by Georgie »

I worked a figure a little less based on 1 particular working girl so I took her weekly take and divided it by the amount she earns out of the $140 an hour then made an allowance for regulars that don't pound her if she does multiple hours so say 5 hour client only pounds her 3 times instead of 5 if she did consecutive 1 hour jobs so I get 40 hours of pounding per week based on her 5 day roster multiplied by 40 weeks for the year allowing for the monthly cycle multiplied by only 10 years work I get 16000
What would be interesting but harder to calculate would be how many different cocks inserted in the luv canal
bandit1200

Unread post by bandit1200 »

The girls should have a cockometer on them like the odometer on a car !
See how many times she's been around the clock (or cock)
justintime

Unread post by justintime »

And the wife at home complains........
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Beaker »

Tried it once but my texta ran out followed closely by the girl
Georgie

Unread post by Georgie »

So I tried to do the maths on different cocks rather than how many times
Made an allowance of 30 percent for regulars based on the 20,000 originally posted came up with 14000 varieties over 10 years any other thoughts Cadbury would love this as a favourites box