Bella & Zoey from The Benchmark Brothel, QLD/NSW

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Tom Hedley

Bella & Zoey from The Benchmark Brothel, QLD/NSW

Unread post by Tom Hedley »

phwoaaar lads... i am recommending The Benchmark in Tweed Heads, NSW, not far for Queenslander's either and a few of my Goldy mates (Gold Coast) have started making their way down too. The two girls I recommend the most are Bella, 23 and Zoey, can't remember her exact age but she's young too. Both Brunettes with cute little smiles. I see Bella more than I see Zoey but Zoey has a lot of regulars and I've become one of Bella's regulars, so it's just worked out that way.

Bella has a tight little body with a cute smile and she is the easiest hang out I've had. Ace in the sack which is most important for a transaction like this but she's a real friend too. Stunning girl... super super sexy. Definitely recommend her. I think each girl has their own page on the website http://www.goldcoastbrothel.com.au and search for "Bella" or "Zoey" so you can check them out that way too.

Zoey is a curvy girl but theyre all in the right places. Super fit, big boobs, nice butt, great lips. She's cute and a little more of a vixen than Bella who is more like a smiley cute girl. Zoey knows she's hot but she's so easy to be around.

Umm not sure what else to say --- lol. Love this place and love those girls for sure.

Book them!! But not on Wednesday nights at 9 cos thats MY time hahaha

The Benchmark
2/36 Enterprise Avenue
Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
Open 7 days 6pm – 6am
P 07 5523 0044
email ---- ladies@the-benchmark.com
Last edited by Tom Hedley on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Hedley

Re: Bella & Zoey from The Benchmark, QLD/NSW

Unread post by Tom Hedley »

damn ... website is www.brothelgoldcoast.com.au .... sorry!