valerie in drummoyne

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
chookhouse

valerie in drummoyne

Unread post by chookhouse »

Does anyone remember, or know of, Valerie who used to work in Drummoyne at what is now Darlings?
I'm talking about 10 years ago, before it was an asian joint.
Another amazing girl that you can never forget, regardless of the countless punts since.
Lochness

Re: valerie in drummoyne

Unread post by Lochness »

She has to be one of the best working ladies that I saw. She just could not get enough cock and love cum everywhere and I mean everywhere :).
chookhouse

Unread post by chookhouse »

Yep! Young aussie girl. Stunning looks. Great tits,b+. Curvy body, fantastic arse. So passionate. BBBj and always insisted in finishing you off, after great sex in every position, with cim. She obviously loved her work! One of a kind.
jr ewing

Unread post by jr ewing »

I remember seeing her at Darling's Drummoyne numerous times from 2000 onwards. She was an aussie italian girl with long dark hair and a great body. She really enjoyed her work. Her BBBJ were to die for!! Have to agree with lochness, she loved cum everywhere :P . She also worked at Purrfections, Annandale and Amore, St Peter's. She was my best punt ever. I miss her. I wonder if she is still working. Does anyone else have fond memories of her?
indiana

Unread post by indiana »

Oh yeah. Seriously loved this girl! I remember she actually started off at Kings Court! Was studying to be a beautician somewhere in the Hills so I think she is doing that now. She was a real gem!!!
connor1970

Unread post by connor1970 »

Wow there's a blast from the past and what a great place Darlings used to be. Spent many an hour there enjoying the company of Valarie among other top notch girls.

Wonder if shes still working and if her service has improved over time
wain

Unread post by wain »

Did Valerie work under any other names? I suspect she must have worked a bit before I first went to Darlings.

I recall others at Darlings before it changed hands.
Madeline, mature brunette.
Jackie, olive skinned with dark hair.
Danielle, a tall with long red hair.
Rose, younger, solid build with blondy brown hair.

All good girls.
connor1970

I know Valerie did sometimes work at Amore

can remember first meeting Alex at Darling before her mover to The Site(and shes still working)

There was also Dallas fantastic blonde girl with a massive bust

The list could go on and on
Kachinger

Unread post by Kachinger »

Dallas was a gem !!! Bouncy F's :P
Good old days
connor1970

spent a lot of my visits with Dallas, and was lucky to be her first punt in Darlings

she was very nervous and had knocked back a few others before i came in