Little Russian - 10 Marsh

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Dan.Kay

Little Russian - 10 Marsh

Unread post by Dan.Kay »

Years ago. Might have been 2007! I went in to Marst st on the way home from work after not punting for years. This little skinny blond russian in lingerie pulle me into a room grabbed my hand put it on her and said " you like", I bloody well loved!

Usually this place gives you intros but I wasn't complaining. She proceeded to give me the punt of my life. My only triple session (1 hour) ever and talked nothing but filth the whole time. I never saw her again.

Haven't been to this place for years but used to have huge luck. Including a korean daycare worker, an Indian dud-root with the greatest tits in history, and a few Chinese model types. Scared off this place lately after the drive by and the firebombing.

The Russian was the best though. Anyone remember her or know more?
wondering

Re: Little Russian - 10 Marsh

Unread post by wondering »

do remember a blonde russian about that time, and the 'blonde' i always wondered if it was a wig [as a numer of girls seem to do] and thought accent was accentuated[but that may just have been my impression] ..... but she certainy wasn't one of the ladyboys that worked there who of course didn't have russian accents! of course we could be talking about a different blonde russian ....... there plenty of them apparently, and one wouldn't have kept track of all girls of such description going through such a place

anyone know where the 'russian blonde' might be working now.... marsh st in the past reckoned she 'retired' but .... you know what.... am not certain one can bellievee them lol! just like when we get told that x or y has gone 'on holidays'..... only to hear that they bobbed up somewhere else
Samesame14

Re: Little Russian - 10 Marsh

Unread post by Samesame14 »

She is still running around Granville although most places will not have her anymore as she is a known thief. Can most likely be found at the early opener pub in Granville. She is now heavily addicted to ice and is not Russian. She is 100% aussie