Valentina@moonlight around 2005/06

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
thedude

Valentina@moonlight around 2005/06

Unread post by thedude »

After a night out clubbing me and my mates decided to visit Moonlight at Auburn to see what was on offer. At the door we were told most of the girls were busy, but she said we could a sit in one of the waiting rooms, which we did. Then I saw her, she had just finished a job and was walking the dude out. I got a hardone from just looking at her, she was a brunette stunner, with curly long brown hair and beautiful white skin, she was about a size ten, 5.8, not too busty, nice soft handfuls. Her arse is what done it though, she was wearing see threw dress, and you could see her g riding up her bum cheeks. I booked her for an hour which started with the best head of my life, she kept on deep throating to the base, and that ain't no easy task on me. The she jumped on top, it was a long time ago but I still remember her long curls rubbing against my body and I do mean the ones on her head I'm pretty sure she was shaven. We finished off with some fast and forious doggy, which she kept on yelling harder for. We came at the same time and ended up laughing and talking for the last ten mintues. I know that she is not there anymore, I heard she has gained a little weight and was last working in St Marys under a different name.