Monica the Librarian

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
markcassin

Monica the Librarian

Unread post by markcassin »

I think Monica has been out of the business for a year now and there are still posts of punters searching for her. Surely a Hall of Fame candidate. Tall Chinese still early 20s today. She went to school in Sydney so her English was really good. She was quirky in so many ways not the least of which her famed crooked eyes, corrected with glasses, it felt genuinely like a visit from a gorgeous young academic. On top of all this, she spent our money on her wardrobe making her entrance always exciting, which Monica would step through the door today. I first saw her at 647 on Trash's recommendation, then 280, Artarmon Paradise and that one in Five Dock. Monica is quite smart and ambitious, so I'm sure she has found a better life.

MC
Polonius

Re: Monica the Librarian

Unread post by Polonius »

My penis droops sadly remembering that yes, it is a year since I felt Monica's hot groin thrusting with mine. How i yearn to thrust so hotly again against her.
daviddpc

Unread post by daviddpc »

Clearly a top candidate - anyone feel free to PM me if she is heard of again!!
Polonius

bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

is that really her?
Polonius

No, I doubt it. But she's similar.