647 elizabeth st waterloo

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
driller

647 elizabeth st waterloo

Unread post by driller »

alescia. Top ten out of ten hong kong girl. Best since cindy was there. The price was great too, best value place. No1 in surry hills has a few hot girls too. Enjoy. simply stunning.:shock:
Sex Astronout

#1 Blackburn St

Unread post by Sex Astronout »

Does No 1 still provide the same consistently high service it did a couple of years back? I used to go there often and nearly always

got very good BBBJ and CIM from a very fine selection of very hot Malaysian and Singapore girls. I hear that they have more

K-Dolls these days but that the service is not as good as it was. This was my experience about a year ago when I went there and

had a less then inspiring experience with a pretty little Korean starfish. Can anyone provide any info?
IExperiment

Re: 647 elizabeth st waterloo

Unread post by IExperiment »

I visited Alicia on monday last week pay for an hour over all good started with a bit of DFK usually not really into DKF with WL but this one started it and than told me to have a shower. Great vibe she smile a lot and than check my willie make sure everything looks good,than started bbbj on the bed after 10 minutes told her to jump on and rocking back and forward and DFK till I come. Stay for 40 minutes have to go lots of work might visit her again.

Age just over 30
Body 7.5
Boobs 7.5
Face 7.5
Service 8.5
160cm