Dominique at Five Dock

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
ceagle

Dominique at Five Dock

Unread post by ceagle »

Does anyone remember a massuese called Dominique, she used to work out of a private house in Five Dock about five years ago
wolf2008

Re: Dominique at Five Dock

Unread post by wolf2008 »

I remember her fondly. She used to be the most popular girl at bodyrotic in fivedock when it was probably the best r&t in sydney. When she left in the early ninties she worked privately in several places in the fivedock area. At the same time she was studying to becom a physiotherapist. After passing all her exams she worked as a physio for several sporting bodies including the kings basket ball team. She still leaves in fivedock and works from home. I know she is happy to meet up with some of her old clients. Unfortunately I dont know the address. Her real name is Michelle.
silk

Unread post by silk »

Hi Wolfman - do you have a phone number for this Michelle/Dominique by chance?

Cheers Silk
wolf2008

Unread post by wolf2008 »

sorry Silk,Ive lost her buisness card,maybe somebody else can help.
ceagle

Unread post by ceagle »

Yes. I lost Michelle's business card as well, and not sure where her new house is/was as I only saw her once at this house.
She was fabulous, she loved doing this sort of work, and if she got to know you, BBBJ was on offer.