Ada aka Fiona aka Jennifer

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Ada aka Fiona aka Jennifer

Unread post by Beaker »

Great chinese girl who has at various times worked in turramurra, milson's point and kirribilli. Not necessarily a stunner but cute, fun to be with, great little body and always great service. one of those girls who for some inexplicable reason always has you heading back week after week. Only works privately now with a few punters she has known for years (I'm lucky to be in that club lol)
Polonius

Re: Ada aka Fiona aka Jennifer

Unread post by Polonius »

t's nice for you to be among the elect, Beaker, but I don't think this post rates as a tip. I knew a girl who called herself Fiona at Granville and Yagoona, and Jenny at Blacktown and Eastwood, and Yaya at Sefton and Villawood. She sometimes worked with an Ada, who wasn't much of a worker. I now have no idea where either of them is, or whether they still fornicate for a living.
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Beaker »

thought the Hall of Fame was also for wl's who were not necessarily still available (i.e. not a tip), at least that's how Hall of Fame description and other posts in here read to me.
Polonius

What's so good about Ada/Yaya/Fiona in that case? Please justify your enthusiasm with more prurient detail, Beaker?
daviddpc

Unread post by daviddpc »

I recall a Fiona/Jennifer - quite tall - of CBD Doubles who would disconcertingly call out "I love you [name of punter]".

Would love her niumber if it could be sent as a pm
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Beaker »

This Fiona/Ada/Jennifer was around 5'3". very slim with a cute little rose tatt on her stomach. great friendly personality and not a clock watcher (when running her own show out of a Kirribilli apartment). Lots of unhurried mutual touching, exploration and DFK. Enhanced C cups and a really tight and trim sweet rig which she loved having licked. Great in any position but her favourite was cowgirl (reverse as well) - she really knew how to milk a cock. Felt awesome when her pussy would spasm after coming. There was an old review of her on HL somewhere (when she worked at Milson's Point) but that seems to have dropped off the board.
Polonius

She sounds like Emma at 104 Pacific Highway, Beaker, though she is closer to 5'5''.