Mary (#1) at 1 Blackburn St

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Sex Astronout

Mary (#1) at 1 Blackburn St

Unread post by Sex Astronout »

Note:At 1 Blackburn St there is a number system to identify the WLs. Marys' number was 1.

Mary (#1) at 1 Blackburn St. Only got to see Her once. was gone from there the next day.

Stunning face and figure on this tall, dark, well educated Malay beauty. Worked there late 2009.

Big bouncy size C+ rack, Waxed pussy, long Model legs, curves in all the right places Big sexy mouth and lips.

She presented Her self well in a classy low cut dress and face all dolled up: Blush, fake, eyelashes.. The lot!
Almost a kind of 'sexy, Asian air hostess' vibe about Her. Very high class feel. Full blown PSE from a woman
who speaks as well a foreign diplomat.

The best Blow Job I ever have received bar none! Open mouth deep throating, plenty of drooling and spitting
on the rod. Face fucked Her hard and had Her gagging on Me several times. Fucking was hard, deep and fast.
Doggie, cowgirl, drop fuck, piledrive were all covered. Finished with more face fucking and shot My load into
Her mouth. You would need to see Her to realise how beautiful She is (think a Malay naomi camble, but taller
and a bigger rack).

One of the best Ive seen
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Mary (#1) at 1 Blackburn St

Unread post by trashhammer »

Malay Naomi with bigger tits, drooling gagging deep throat .... you are killing me SA.

FIND THAT GIRL ! Where is Asio when you need them : (
Sex Astronout

Re: Mary (#1) at 1 Blackburn St

Unread post by Sex Astronout »

Yes She was a real pearl. Truly deserving of Hall Of Fame status. There are plenty of top shelf WL's around town but women like Mary

are in a league of their own.