Jessica.

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
tigertim

Jessica.

Unread post by tigertim »

I am surprised that no one has nominated Jessica from CBD. I have been seeing this little sex machine for two years now and she never fails to deliver ,BBBJ and the most intence sex in any position,she never stops during a one hour session DFK, daty, moans a lot and comes on demand she is returning to Hong Kong soon and will be missed by me and many others sise six with a lovley set C cup tight little shaved pussy would rate 9/5 will be missed. tigertim
Polonius

Re: Jessica.

Unread post by Polonius »

No doubt due to your efforts on her behalf, Tigertm, Jessica is closer to achieving the respect she deserves.
dogbonez

Unread post by dogbonez »

Seen Jessica on Saturday and she is everything tigertim said and more . She gives and gives and even though shes at the end of a full tour of duty , you still get a full hour of non stop sex. Jessica has the connys lined up ready to go like a bar maid who knows what I like . Last time I could not squeeze the second shot away so I stopped doggying her as I already heard the knock on the door . Shes having none of that shit , rips of the conny and jerks me off into her mouth and swallows the lot while I'm left convulsing on the bed . Not many girls would do that . Due for a well earned rest , I miss her already .
cal_man

Unread post by cal_man »

dogbonez phone FOR JESSICA PLEASE
henrybro1

Unread post by henrybro1 »

Did you see her at Maroubra or one of their other shops?
Polonius

Unread post by Polonius »

It wouldn't matter too much, Henry, because she's bound to turn up at the other shops, unless you have an urgent need for Jessica.
tigertim

Henrey i have had the pleasure of JESSICA at all three CBD SHOPS plus many out call to motels service is top shelf no matter the location the best WL all round i have ever been with and that includes the famous BARBIE . TT Note i will catch up with her when i visit HK next year .
mannymoore
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by mannymoore »

She's at St Leonards this week.

Are you another of her 'boyfriends' TT? She certainly spins a good yarn doesn't she?
tigertim

Yes MM, I waqs one of the BF, great little acter she is,you no one love you big time,allbull shit but it makes you feel good you never hear this talk at home,i guess that this is one of the reasons that we punt, will be interisting to see if the girls get some free time when the NEWplace opens and the pricing structure TT
Sex Astronout

Unread post by Sex Astronout »

Have seen Jessica many time and yes.. She is a favorite of Mine too. A very accommodating and sexy lady. great in doubles About 2 years ago I had and intense doubles session with Her and Julie in St Lenoards. Saw Her a couple of times recently and She was as hot as ever.
dogbonez

Unread post by dogbonez »

Jessica working at new legal shop at roseville this week .
d00d2u

Unread post by d00d2u »

Well guys, I use to punt with more than one for a long time. Now just Jessica. Have been with her for about 22 times now and still looking forward to the next 22.

She tells me she's going back to HK so she keeps telling me to try Julie. I told her I have tried Julie and others but after the first time with her, no more but her.

So for the Hall of Fame, I nominate Jessica - my one and only.
mannymoore
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by mannymoore »

Has anyone heard when this dear little minx will be back?
eye_eye_eye

Unread post by eye_eye_eye »

Jessica is working Thursday's and Saturday's at Kelly's in Five Dock, as Jessica.

Before you all rush down there ... she's not as she was. When I first saw her (9 years ago maybe) she was very young and much slimmer and her service level was far superior, she really was a true GFE, DFK queen and all round cutey.
hairybiker

Unread post by hairybiker »

I have given 2 sterling silver necklaces to Jessica when she was young and cute (in 2007 I suppose). I followed her to many locations. First time I saw her was in city, she was wearing her bikini. I was hooked by her cute looks and body. Amazing DFK. "you cum a lot", she used to compliment me. Real GFE. Miss u Jessica.