Paris from LPA - back at Liasons !!

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
boater

Paris from LPA - back at Liasons !!

Unread post by boater »

Many moons ago (say 5 years) I went to see a girl called Paris at LPA based on recommendations online.

I could barely walk when I left.

Needless to say I went back more than few times (say 50 or so)

I have seen many girls over time, including a decent selection of those with top reviews here (thank Trash and Darth!!), but still - a few years later - ALL of the the top 5 sexual experiences of my life have been with Paris.

She is tall (maybe an inch or so shorter than me and I am 5' 9"), brunette, very white skin, in good shape, 50-55kg, tapered waist, nice (though not huge) chest, gorgous legs, lovely walk and an amazing energy. She would consume me, full on from the word go, kissing, touching, stroking. I have never met someone who could use their tounge so well or could take me so deep in her throat (with dom). We had mad, energetic sex on the bed, standing up, on the floor, on couches, in the juccuzi, on the juccuzi steps, against the wall and against the door. She just blew me away, over and over again.

Then she vanished. She had always worked only when it suited her (and I eventually got LPA to ring me when she came in the door) but then she just vanished and I did not see her for years. Then, out of the blue, i bumped into her at Liasons yesterday and while she is a bit older, she is just as full on.

She said she is back on Friday (i.e. the 10th of April - good friday) from 6pm but given that when at LPA she did tend to shift her shifts around I would ring and confirm that she is there before going over.

Good luck guys.