LEXI@GATEWAY CLUB

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
steve888

LEXI@GATEWAY CLUB

Unread post by steve888 »

Lexi, Lexi. Lexi! Oh my. she is stunning! 23 year old born in south america, long dark hair, DD bust, gorgeous long legs. She was an absolute dream. Best working girl i've ever seen. She catered 4 my every need. Provides plenty of extras at a reasonable rate. You want GFE, domination just about anything she will do it for you. She's sweet and I could actually hold an intelligent conversation with her. She has just recently returned to oz form south america, she said she had previously worked at gateway and had just returned. She is gorgeous! I saw her last saturday nite and LOVED it!
Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Re: LEXI@GATEWAY CLUB

Unread post by Nightboy »

JoeHost1969 wrote:Is it just me or does this read like an ad ??
If by 'ad' you mean spam, then yes. It also reads like it was written by a woman.
When was the last time a post by a bloke had an "Oh my" dropped in?
bassaholix

Unread post by bassaholix »

This sounds very much like a south american girl from cracker ad's... hmm.. south america and extras... *shivers* :shock:
steve888

Unread post by steve888 »

Hey "mates", she's for real and fucking hot. So, I don't write like a god damn bunch of yobbo's. She's the best nu will ever see.
Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Nightboy »

Oh my.
Wild Stallion

Unread post by Wild Stallion »

So where is the Gateway Club? Do they have a phone number?
toinoi3

Unread post by toinoi3 »

steve888 wrote:She's the best u will ever see.
ROFL - yeah right, if this isn't a WL acting as a troll, i don't know WTF is! Posted in the hall of fame section no less.

Just ignore and "he/she" will go away soon enough :evil:
darth
Silver Contributor

Unread post by darth »

steve888 has been warned, as usual you would take anything from a newbie with a grain of salt, if steve888 is for real he will no doubt soon post legit reviews from a variety of other shops as per the terms