Thai Fiona/Michelle/Ya Ya/Cindy

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!

Should Fiona be inducted into the Hall of Fame? (Only those who have bonked her are eligible to vote)

Yes
38%
No
13%
Rigged
50%

Total votes: 8

bender
Site Admin

Thai Fiona/Michelle/Ya Ya/Cindy

Unread post by bender »

Last edited by bender on Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
werewolf
Silver Contributor

Unread post by werewolf »

It's good you have the pictures, which I recognise, because she also goes by Michelle, Ya-Ya, Cindy and at least three other names I know of. My experiences with this girl number in the dozens. For versatility as a GFE, PSE, dinner companion and overall beauty, she qualifies for Hall of Fame in my book.
Thaimedown
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Thaimedown »

This girl is a Bangkok resident.

She hopped a plane for Sydney on Monday so she should be popping up in Sydney soon. She generally spends about a month or two in Sydney every year.

Last year she could be found bouncing around between Erskine Street CBD, Commonwealth St CBD and Alan St Fairfield.

If you see her and you like her, ask her phone number & you may be able to arrange a private session.

THe pics are about 18 months old, but she looks the same.
bender
Site Admin

Newsflash

Unread post by bender »

Newsflash Sunday 24 September 2006 She's currently at Cherryblossoms, can someone tell me what name she is using there?

If this is rigged, here's your chance to set the record straight!
wazzaa
Gold Contributor

Unread post by wazzaa »

There was Fiona gal working last nite, i saw her name on one of the Paid slips...but Q didn't mention about who is this Fiona, whether she's the same or not could be someone else using that particular name...
Thaimedown
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Thaimedown »

Definitely not the same girl. I keep in touch with her... saw her 3 weeks ago in Bangkok. She's flown to Australia, but she's working an office job, and it's not in NSW.