Argylle St, Parramatta

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
lone ranger

Argylle St, Parramatta

Unread post by lone ranger »

Traditional upstairs brothel masquerading as RNT. Directly faced Parramatta station and handy to the nearby pub.

Many happy memories of 60 minute sessions with cauc W/Ls Ebony & Katrina (separately) from 1996-1999. With age comes experience and they had heaps to teach me. Moreover they were both enthusiatic at work and completely lacking in attitude. Au naturel was always available (pre- scare period)- the girls were trustworthy and they appreciated and favoured regular clientelle. They knew that "Graham" wouldn't stray when he could get his treats there !!!

The middle room had an above- ground, 4 -person, chlorinated spa which was great for experimental positions. OK the only client shower had been badly tiled but who cares about that either pre/post event.

The cauc mamasan acted like a tartar but was really a sweetie, kept the clients in line and made sure that the girls were happy and productive.

Alas the council cracked down and eventually the whole block was demolished and redeveloped as coffee shops and a cinema complex. I have never since found its equal.

I wish the girls well. :D :D
monkeyspunker

Unread post by monkeyspunker »

i forgot that i used to go to that place.....i was running through some numbers the other day trying to work out how many establishments i have been to over the years (in fact i forgat about parra altogether as i never get that way nowadays). I agree they did give some good ol fashioned au naturel...........
sixtysex

Unread post by sixtysex »

Guys, this is a WL Hall of Fame - NOT HoF for shops!!
Lets not stray from the original thread.
lone ranger

Response to Sixtysex

Unread post by lone ranger »

Hi,

My intention was "commerorate" Ebony and Katrina. However it seemed rather pointless without explaining the context/ location/ time period. If you (IYHO) are aware of a similar locale with similar facilities (ie spa) please feel free to share (by all means in other threads)

I do not intend to be bitchy but the ladies in question were always nice to me and appreciated my lack of "wham-bam". Of course I thought with my d--k and paid with my wallet but I always expressed my appreciation post -coital and I like to think they appreciated the sensitivity . It was ccertainly better than some of the existing processing lines and reject ESL graduates experienced by me in other locales.

Anyway what's wrong with a HoF for locales, particularly for the the better ones which have been forced to close over the years.

regards.
gal_hunter

Unread post by gal_hunter »

I agree with you LR you got a point. Old memories always sweet and you need to describe in detail with context. I can remember, I used to visit this joint in Newcastle CBD called "Jezabel" and my regural was this 20 yr old cauc girl called Melanie. At that time (1998-1999) it was $60 for 1/2hr. She had a perfect body almost everything perfect in place. After 1999, I moved in Sydney. phew....memories ...