Melissa Chinese/ Japanese Vixen, Bottoms Up/ Rio 1/ John St

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Roxanne

Melissa Chinese/ Japanese Vixen, Bottoms Up/ Rio 1/ John St

Unread post by Roxanne »

My recollection of Melissa as a WL was circa 1996. She was an authentic Chinese/Japanese mix. Attractive face and great body, Size 8 with enhanced C/D cups and beautifully pale skin.

Punters would line up for hours waiting for this girl. In fact she was always booked solidly when she worked. It didn't matter who the (girly) competition was, numbers don't lie and she would would be 100% busy any time she worked which was often.

By far the most impressive thing to a young impressionable Roxanne was this girl who was a MILF possibly 40+ could out fox and fuck any opposition/ target, sheesh!

Melissa had a background in massage, she used this skill to full effect and moved effortlessly into full service, which was also apparently excellent!!! Full of energy she liked to work in the red room - as she believed it gave her energy, given the numbers she crunched it must work!

Melissa also made her own clothes, she would turn up every night of the week in some fabulous garment she had just run off.

Personally I never liked Melissa very much... she had a penchant for targetting sad pathetic punters... I do remember one cancer riddled fellow who she manged to leech his last financial resources out of. Ha! she even pinched my boyfriend! Even so, one couldn't help admire her brilliant skill and talent, she definatly deserves a mention in this thread.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Be interesting to see if anyone on here remembers her. Before my punting career.

TH
aussiedigger

Unread post by aussiedigger »

Yep, I remember this girl. she was awesome. Total GFE for any young dumb punter who didn't have a clue as to what was goin on. Nearly sucked me in. Would actively poach other girls regulars. And would often perform better on the first visit. I used to see a girl who worked under the name Karen out of Rio1 and she said Melissa tried to take her boyfriend too? I can see why. Always teased you with bare Back anything. Would have loved to have tried it. Saw her at Bottoms up and Rio1. One of the best in 15 years on the punt.