The Pissed Octopus Award goes to Stealth

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
bender
Site Admin

The Pissed Octopus Award goes to Stealth

Unread post by bender »

The Inaugural Pissed Octopus Award goes to Stealth for his November adventures, while the rest of us are trying to work out how to pay for Christmas presents Stealth is out there BLOWING $1600 ON HI CLASS HOOKERS then sharing the data with fellow punters. Surely this outstanding punting achievement is a feat of that should be honored in our Hall of Fame/Shame
Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Nightboy »

I agree.
And the reviews were getting better written as he went on, the last one being a real blast.
Stealth
Bronze Contributor

Thanks

Unread post by Stealth »

Thanks guys !

Glad you all enjoyed it. I am working on my next adventure already. I think that a bit of planning a week or two earlier hightens the experience.

Stealth
teacha
Silver Contributor

Re: Thanks

Unread post by teacha »

[quote="Stealth"]Thanks guys !

Glad you all enjoyed it. I am working on my next adventure already. I think that a bit of planning a week or two earlier hightens the experience.

Stealth[/quote]

Keep up the good work. :)
Last edited by teacha on Wed May 12, 2010 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
vacendak

Unread post by vacendak »

Failing to plan is planning to fail
Looks like the Teacha is also a student of Sun Tzu. Someone should put together a treatise on punting!
Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Nightboy »

"Zen & the Art Of Punting"