Yumiko at 271

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
steven69
Silver Contributor

Yumiko at 271

Unread post by steven69 »

Why are there FOUR threads for 271 he asks?
Apart from that, we are saddened to learn that Yumiko, the 19yo China model from Szechuan has left. Gone off to get married or some such other ridiculous excuse (I can see the phones running hot at that remark). Anyway, there are PLENTY at 271 where she came from - have indulged in a few - reviews cumming soon! Always a pleasure at 271.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Why four threads on 271.... Because posters start new ones without checking first by using search button.

Yes I agree , Linda gets a good lineup going. She would like her girls to be less transient but for me as a punter , I like the fact there is always something new to check out.

TH
aphrodisiac2

Unread post by aphrodisiac2 »

Steve69 mate, how a ya !

Just to let you know, when Yumiko first arrived in Sydney she went straight to 271. And I was the first client she saw.

Aphro
steven69
Silver Contributor

Yumiko at 271

aphrodisiac2 wrote:Steve69 mate, how a ya !

Just to let you know, when Yumiko first arrived in Sydney she went straight to 271. And I was the first client she saw.

Aphro
Well, she told me the same thing hahahahaa. (and a mate of mine too.) She must have been without doubt the only hooker in Sydney that didn't know how to fuck.

You will all be pleased (!@#$) to learn that she got married last week. Say no more. Boo hoo.....
steven69
Silver Contributor

YUMIKO Gone (again)

Yes, she has gone to live in Melbourne!!! Say no more, except that she personally recommends her friend Dora at 271.
Not sure if this is the same one:
http://cracker.com.au/classifieds/sydne ... 52954.aspx