Exotic Horny Tamara, Potts Point

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Exotic Horny Tamara, Potts Point

Unread post by path1k »

* Brazillian
* 32DD (fake tits)
* 5'6" / 170cm
* 32 years old
* Brown Skin (similar to Indian)

Saw her on my 19th birthday (she would have been 21 at the time) my first ever punt in early 2012, back then I paid $250 for the hour - in this day and age a private Latina WL will set you back on average $400.

She met me downstairs in the lobby wearing a sexy, skimpy dress.

As we walked up the stairs to her apartment I caught a glimpse of her g-string as her thick, juicy thighs jiggled immediately gave me a hard on.

I did manage to make her squirt whilst I went down on her but it was only a small amount.

Did try to get a hold of her 2 years later only to learn that's no longer her number + she hasn't posted any ads since.

She'll always hold a special place in my heart, I found some off her photos on my old phone I saved back when her ads were still up and running.

Will transfer them to my current phone when I have time then upload it here for you all to enjoy.

Out of curiosity: has anyone else ever been with her? Or at least remember stumbling upon her ad?