Annika

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Penetration Nation

Annika

Unread post by Penetration Nation »

It's almost ancient history, however before it was known as ARIA it was simply 5 Gerald St Marrikville. Being a greek freak I visited many times 1999-2001, Bill the owner, always had a WL on the roster offering this wonderful service.
I met a 35 year old, curvy size 10, busty Filipina named Annika and became a regular instantly. Total GFE. Sensational BBBJ and the best greek I've ever had. Over time got to know her well. PSE, COF, GS, RL, BYO Toys , loved her big brown nipples pinched hard as she was a little submissive. Would cum hard every time as you took her backdoor whatever way whispering sweet nothings. I've mongered Aust, Brazil, The Pines and Thailand and still reminisce over the moments with Annika.
Great site all the best to TH and Bender.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Hang on a minute she is now TH's wife :roll:
Penetration Nation

Unread post by Penetration Nation »

You ain't called bender for nothing! LOL
ratbastard

Re: Annika

Unread post by ratbastard »

[quote="Penetration Nation"]It's almost ancient history, however before it was known as ARIA it was simply 5 Gerald St Marrikville. Being a greek freak I visited many times 1999-2001, Bill the owner, always had a WL on the roster offering this wonderful service.
I met a 35 year old, curvy size 10, busty Filipina named Annika and became a regular instantly. Total GFE. Sensational BBBJ and the best greek I've ever had. Over time got to know her well. PSE, COF, GS, RL, BYO Toys , loved her big brown nipples pinched hard as she was a little submissive. Would cum hard every time as you took her backdoor whatever way whispering sweet nothings. I've mongered Aust, Brazil, The Pines and Thailand and still reminisce over the moments with Annika.
Great site all the best to TH and Bender.[/quote]

Her real name was Fe, you're right though, she is one missile twister alright. She married some poor bastard and had a kid with him last year. Heard she is back working again, I also heard that she was working Gerald street again from time to time.