10 vangeli st Arndel Park Amira

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Emad1984

10 vangeli st Arndel Park Amira

Unread post by Emad1984 »

Went to 10 Vangeli st Arndel Park a while ago... saw this half Lebanese half Aussie girl there that I found on cracker.... she was the best and filthiest dirty fuck in my life.... I mean unbelievable.... she is a must fuck.... once you fuck her... no body will ever be good enough.. she is one dirty little fuck with no respect for cunt ...arse .... mouth ... no respect for herself ,..... and just an out right fuck machine that enjoys every minute of it.... Bbj cim and swallows every drop without asking her.... she is a must.... she works private on xyz and is sometimes at arndel park too... you must fuck this little hor or your life ain't complete...trust me...
punter4lyf

Re: 10 vangeli st Arndel Park Amira

Unread post by punter4lyf »

Emad1984, I went there to check her out. She is the ugliest WL I have ever seen. She looks like she is on drugs and her cracker profile is fake.

WARNING!

She is literally dirty if you want to go see her I would advise to use caution. I walked out without seeing anyone because she turned me off that much.