Mikayla from 219 Croydon

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Mikayla from 219 Croydon

Unread post by path1k »

As of today the 25th of May, 2017
Mikayla puts on the lingerie for the last time as she'll no longer be working in the industry.

She wasn't as attractive as Camilla but damn Mikayla is just as intelligent as she is sexy, I'm going to miss her but good on her for not having to work here anymore.

*5'2"
* Natural DD cup chest
* Olive complexion but pale during the cold
* Sleek black hair
* Stunning dark circles under her eye which gave her that exotic Arabic look
* Deep, aggressive voice

She was only doing this to put her son through school and afford her property.

I don't recall a time were she didn't rip a cone or used the f word lol.

Post about any good times you also had with her.
Last edited by path1k on Fri May 27, 2022 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Mikayla from 219 Croydon

Unread post by path1k »

5 years since her departure from the industry and I still haven't gotten over her.

Seems like only yesterday I'd get her text for the last time telling me which hours she'll be working that day before disconnecting that number for good.
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Poor path you sound heartbroken
I feel your pain.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Such is life, did you once also have a regular girl you had a strong connection with but eventually she departed the industry and you still think about her many years later?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Yeah there was a few still think about them and what there up to . There was one that stood out Tracey from 685 many years ago Thai girl wow we had some good times
pussyeater

Unread post by pussyeater »

Yes Pathik, there sure is. There was this small Thai girl Michelle who I first met at Ingleburn Angels and I saw regularly for about ten years. She had a gorgeous pussy (a beautiful pink vagina enclosed in small black labia) which I ate for hours and hours ,nearly always managing to make her come. In addition her big bubble butt was to die for. I was so taken with her I eventually asked her to marry me but she wanted $20,000 dollars, but even then I was tempted. Alas I lost contact with her during the long covid lockdowns and have been unable to contact her since.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

pussyeater wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:41 amI eventually asked her to marry me but she wanted $20,000 dollars, but even then I was tempted.
Anything's possible mate - hence why Sasha, another longtime favourite of many from 219 Croydon hasn't been spotted in the industry for almost 4 years now since a lucky gentleman among us put a ring on it.