Camilla from 219 Croydon

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Camilla from 219 Croydon

Unread post by path1k »

Brazillian MILF
* 5'4", 64kg
* Nice Caramel skin
* Natural D cup tits
* Thick juicy thighs
* Sexy Emerald Green eyes

She had the 'slightest' six pack line you could just make out on her stomach which hinted she's in good shape but not too ripped she looks like one of them female bodybuilders.

Another personal turn on for me was she had well developed calf muscles, they had that nice diamond shape
(alot of times I've seen girls with good thighs but skinny calves which perpetuates the appearance of a Turkey)

If you had a connection with her she would be open to multiple positions and acts I've seen very few girls offer:

She thought I had a nice smile and teeth so she never hesitated to kiss me passionately and stick that tongue deep in.

Her figure was so damn amazing, just the first few seconds of staring at her body would instantly make you rock hard.

I enjoyed putting her bra and panties back on just so I could slowly remove them again
(a fetish she didn't object to)

She was able to squirt up to 3 times (maybe more depending how good you are)

Got her to bury my face between her legs and sit on my as I licked her until she shot what felt like a good ⅓ of a cup worth of squirt which I swallowed straight like Bear Grylls without hesitation.

She looks just as good as, if not even better than any woman you'll find in Stiletto's or The Gateway Club (never been to either of those venues)
But I'm just assuming their line up includes quality girls for big prices.

I'm surprised when I posted about her before not many were familiar with who I was talking about, I expected there would be a massive line up at the shop for her.

So I'm telling you now: If you've never been with Camilla before you need to try her ASAP, possibly the best value you'll ever find in this city.

$120 for 30 minutes, $160 for 45
(30 minutes should be more than enough with a gem like her, had enough time to massage me after we got into it)
Last edited by path1k on Thu May 12, 2022 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Camilla from 219 Croydon

Unread post by path1k »

Trash Hammer I was simply outraged by this PM you once sent me regarding an inaccurate description of a woman you thought might be Camilla.

Thought I'd bump this incase you missed my reply. 😉