Let me educate you

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
jfk

Re: Let me educate you

Unread post by jfk »

She is not European, she is from Mauritius (mixed) - French colony and poor country, so I think she is in the same boat with good/young Asian girls.
I could not understand her whinging all the time and looking all the time for new
wealthy old clients. Just upsetting a lot of old clients in the process... :shock:
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Let me educate you

Unread post by path1k »

Miss N wrote:Hi everyone
Howdy
Miss N wrote:Everyday I receive my fair share of weird requests.
When it comes to sex, there's no such thing as wierd requests, we all have personal preferences and fetishes.
Miss N wrote:It s just so frustrated the only thing you are interested in is all the other service that I do not provide ( foot fetish, anal, golden shower, couples, prostate massage, bdsm, role play).
I think it's funny you describe yourself as a Sex Goddess who loves giving pleasure yet here you are bitching about being requested positions you don't prefer doing
Miss N wrote:You ll have a link to my add at the end of my big winging session so you can be judge of my service.
No thank you, why pay so much for bad service when the girls at Sexy 9 Bankstown and Rockdale greatly surpass you in terms of looks, personality and variety.
Miss N wrote:I care about you and what you have to say.
lol
Miss N wrote:I do not cheat on my profile pictures and what you see is what you get.
Give it a rest, you ain't turning no heads.
Miss N wrote:The other mistake that I made and the biggest one is caring about the XXX review website where some of my young clients were complaining about my attitude.
You should care, the customer is always right.
Miss N wrote:So this is where I stand : if you are less than 25 let s say ( even if I would like to say 30), you do not know what good sex is!
Whatever you say Sex Goddess
Miss N wrote:For you sex means putting your dick in a hole and going in and out as many times as you can and as fast as you can. This is not having good sex.
Each to his own
Miss N wrote:I don t want to be pinned down to the bed and be a hole you are going to fill up with your cum.
Sorry hun, some like it soft, some like it rough. You may not always get your preference but if you hate rough sex that much why not mention it in your advertisement customers cant penetrate you intensely.
Miss N wrote:There is no way in the world that you will please any women with this kind of rabbit attitude.
When a man pays a whore, it's not the whore he's trying to please, it's himself he's trying to please.
Miss N wrote:Kissing, light fingering, going down on the girl and exploring her body, licking and kissing her all over, THAT is good sex my friend.
I know, the girls at Sexy 9 Bankstown love it!
Miss N wrote:Dick into vagina is just a detail. I do think a real man is the one who can actually make your all body shiver with his tongue or his fingers. It s way to easy to just shovel your dick and think that automatically we are all going to have a good time! So I have notice that these kind of clients who are attracted to some foreplays, are more in their 40ties and 50ties. So yes I discriminated some requests and made a very drastic selection of who I wanted to see. I only wanted to select the guys I was sure to have a good experience with. All of this because of the burnout feeling that I wanted to push away. I wanted to regain my confidence instead of hating the man I was waiting for a booking.
I see the problem now, you gotta understand we're all different: different desires, different preferences, different everything. Loathing others just because they don't think and act exactly like you want them to wont get you far.
Miss N wrote:So let s come back to the XXX review website. First I had already a pseudo on this website but I was under a male pseudo. Then I wrote some reviews and revealed that I was Natalie. The administrators of the website were outraged that a sex worker tricked them and this is when I realize the lists of rules you have to follow.
Causing deception on a Sex forum, that's just sad.
Miss N wrote:I started being very active on their website but the administrators thought I was self promoting myself.
Yeah you sound like the kind of person who would do that.
Miss N wrote:The truth is I was playing of THEIR playground.
Nope, the truth is you're just sad
Miss N wrote:I was the woman who was disturbing their jerking off session.
You are so petty
Miss N wrote:For those of you who are not familiar with review websites, it s a bunch of frustrated guys who write reviews on sex workers they have seen around Australia. They can whatever they want!!!
I've only written 3 reviews of WL in my life: Gave one a positive review, one a neutral review and one a negative review but it was neither my intention to make or break their reputation. Just expressing my honest thoughts with their service and body.
Miss N wrote:Then I had this guy The Steed who contacted me. He wanted to exploit me: if I was ready to sell myself for $150 instead of $350 for an hour ( by the way he only goes to Asian brothel) he would write a good review for me to put me back on the path of success. Fuck off!!! Seriously!! You are not my pimp!!!
Wow, pimp? Really? You don't seem like a smart woman.
Miss N wrote:This is because of guys like you that amazing sex workers like me loose their mind and their passion in their work. His comment made me again doubt about myself. I lowered my rates for a day
At least you did something right, you're not even worth $150, you should thank The Steed for his generosity.
Miss N wrote:I AM AMAZING
hmmm...
Miss N wrote:I am THE ultimate real sex session that you all dream off
lol
Miss N wrote:I do worth way more that $350!!
LOL no.
Miss N wrote:If you want to stay with your Asian brothel girls who can t even speak a word of English, be my guest!
Again simple minded woman, are punters paying woman to speak English? or to root?
Miss N wrote:But if you are after a MIND BLOWING and sensual experience, I am here for you.
No thanks, as I mentioned before the woman at Sexy 9 Bankstown and Bexley cost less than ½ of what you charge yet double you in looks.

A previous punter mentioned you worked at 219 Croydon, that surprises me, guess they must be lowering their stands by hiring cheaper, less attractive woman.
Miss N wrote:All the best. Xxx
Thank you, all the best to you as well.