Let me educate you

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Let me educate you

Unread post by Miss N »

Hi everyone,

I haven’t written to you for a looooong time. Well, I could say that a lot of things happened but in my case it s actually all of the reverse. After consulting Mr Google, I arrived at the conclusion that I suffer(ed) from Burnout. For those who never heard about it, it’s a total lack of enthusiasm and motivation in your job, you feel ineffective and frustrated. I m trying to get over it but at the moment I m in this vortex when I would love having my mojo back and be again the sex goddess that I am. But unfortunately I had to face a constant flow of attacks against my business as a sex worker and bulling attitudes all coming from clients and online trolls. I felt so powerless and belittled. Whereas in my job, I feel amazing and I love giving pleasure to my lovely and respectful clients. I love sharing a sensual moment of passion with you all but you turned me into this bitter and aggressive lady.

Everyday I receive my fair share of weird requests. It s just so frustrated when you just have to ask me for a face pic and make a booking and you are so close to sexual extasy but the only thing you are interested in is all the other service that I do not provide ( foot fetish, anal, golden shower, couples, prostate massage, bdsm, role play). You ll have a link to my add at the end of my big winging session so you can be judge of my service. Because I was so fed up to refuse all these clients who were insulting me and threatening me with police threats because they felt rejected, I started to fall into this burnout spiral. I put my rates higher $250 for 30min and $350 the hour in order to see the minimum clients during the week. I do know that my rates are high and a lot of guys will wonder why they will spend so much money on a vagina which is exactly like the others around. Well, when you are with me, it s not just a mind blowing foreplay and sex session. I make you feel that you are on top of the world, I care about you and what you have to say. This is what you pay me for. I am a lovely, respectful sex goddess. I do not cheat on my profile pictures and what you see is what you get.

The other mistake that I made and the biggest one is caring about the XXX review website where some of my young clients were complaining about my attitude. So this is where I stand : if you are less than 25 let s say ( even if I would like to say 30), you do not know what good sex is! For you sex means putting your dick in a hole and going in and out as many times as you can and as fast as you can. This is not having good sex. I don t want to be pinned down to the bed and be a hole you are going to fill up with your cum. There is no way in the world that you will please any women with this kind of rabbit attitude. Kissing, light fingering, going down on the girl and exploring her body, licking and kissing her all over, THAT is good sex my friend. Dick into vagina is just a detail. I do think a real man is the one who can actually make your all body shiver with his tongue or his fingers. It s way to easy to just shovel your dick and think that automatically we are all going to have a good time! So I have notice that these kind of clients who are attracted to some foreplays, are more in their 40ties and 50ties. So yes I discriminated some requests and made a very drastic selection of who I wanted to see. I only wanted to select the guys I was sure to have a good experience with. All of this because of the burnout feeling that I wanted to push away. I wanted to regain my confidence instead of hating the man I was waiting for a booking.
So let s come back to the XXX review website. First I had already a pseudo on this website but I was under a male pseudo. Then I wrote some reviews and revealed that I was Natalie. The administrators of the website were outraged that a sex worker tricked them and this is when I realize the lists of rules you have to follow. Anyway they change my name and put me into the sex worker box so I could wear my scarlet letter. I started being very active on their website but the administrators thought I was self promoting myself. The truth is I was playing of THEIR playground. I was the woman who was disturbing their jerking off session. For those of you who are not familiar with review websites, it s a bunch of frustrated guys who write reviews on sex workers they have seen around Australia. They can whatever they want!!! They can completely destroy the girls’ business and trash her like the worst piece of shit. And when the sex worker incriminated wants to have her say, well NO NO NO! you can t have a voice as your mouth is only good enough to welcome their cock. You can t come to their playground and stop them from jerking off each other and try to elevate the debate. No!!! Stay where you are dirty whore , be silent and open your legs this is what you are here for!!! The xxx reviews administrators banned me from their website without any refund because I broke their rules. Well I m a little bit of a naughty girl what can I say!

Then I had this guy The Steed who contacted me. He wanted to exploit me: if I was ready to sell myself for $150 instead of $350 for an hour ( by the way he only goes to Asian brothel) he would write a good review for me to put me back on the path of success. Fuck off!!! Seriously!! You are not my pimp!!! This is because of guys like you that amazing sex workers like me loose their mind and their passion in their work. His comment made me again doubt about myself. I lowered my rates for a day and then realize that:

I AM AMAZING, I am THE ultimate real sex session that you all dream off. I do worth way more that $350!! If you want to stay with your Asian brothel girls who can t even speak a word of English, be my guest! If you want to be cheated by fake pictures with some cheap sluts, be my guest. But if you are after a MIND BLOWING and sensual experience, I am here for you. All the best. Xxx
Last edited by Miss N on Tue May 03, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hairybiker

Re: Let me educate you

Unread post by hairybiker »

What's wrong with visiting Asian brothels girls? They suck,lick,rim,open their holes for fucking & take cum in their mouth. They do a good job. So what if they don't have good English?? We don't visit brothel girls for a lesson in literature!
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Fair enough all the best. I ll stay with my clients who love my sexy french accent. x
postie

Unread post by postie »

So now we all know where your arrogance comes from.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Yes i m definitively arrogant in all my awesomeness! No shame about being amazing! Seriously you can try putting me down with your bad comments, it actually pleases me to see that you do care about what i wrote! Yes!
postie

Unread post by postie »

I don't care what you wrote I just needed a good laugh.
hairybiker

You may be super awesome but why do you have to look down on Asian brothel girls?? You and Asian brothel girls are in a same profession !! That's very UNETHICAL of you.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

postie, i m happy to make you happy. That s my work goal, make guys happy.
Hairybiker, unfortunately it is common practice to link asian girls with cheap rates. I M sure they are hard workers but unfortunately very few asian girls can sell them as high as european girls.
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

re your comment about Asian girls; punters are looking for a good experience at a reasonable price.

I gather you are having the same problem Miss N selling yourself as you have over expectations on what punters will pay for your service otherwise you would be so busy that you could not have free time to saturate the forums with your comments.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

I understand that i can t win in this argument anyway. You all want to put me down. I m not trying to be more popular, i only want to make punters aware of the reality of the sex working industry and how bad they behave with wonderful and hard working girls. I don t have any problems finding some clients. If my rates are higher it s because the quality of my service is five star. If you do think you have a five star service with asian girls, well be my guest but when i buy an item at the two dollar shop it doesn t have the same quality as a proper store. Up to you if you all like mediocrity. Moreover, i write reviews for sex workers magazines and all your comments give me wonderful materials to implement my articles. Thank you so much. X
hairybiker

I have received 5 star service from Asian girls many times. Because I receive v good service from Asian girls, I am good to them. I have given 2 sterling silver necklaces to Jessica (who later worked in Villawood, Hornsby, Sydenham brothels). The only HYPOCRITE I see here is Miss N.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Oh waouh lucky Jessica with her silver necklaces! You are a good man hairybiker! ,)
mrsyd

Unread post by mrsyd »

Miss N I know you have worked at 219 Croydon and you have come across a lot of punters good and bad and that's the industry and you just to need to hope the next punter is good to you not whinge about it
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Mrsyd, i m not whinging about it. I m just describing a real plague touching every hard working girl in the sex industry. If you know me from 219 you know the value of my amazing work and i can t understand why some uneducated and disrespectful guys want to destroy all our lovely girls who are really working hard for their money. I can t expect guys from this website or any review website to understand me. I understood by now that i won t find any support here. I just want to be able to post what is unfortunately the reality of the sex industry. and yes i can t wait to find some decent, respectful, wealthy clients!
ratbastard

Unread post by ratbastard »

At the end of the day a client pays for services rendered. Most men don't give a cracker about getting to know the girl, they just want to have filthy sex.

European girls are gorgeous but, so are Asian girls. I don't value one pussy better than another just because of their ethnicity.

If you're charging high rates, then you'll find the demographic of clients will also change.

Good luck in your profession, I know it can't be easy. Do it whilst your young, then get out of it. As you say, one can burn out.