Nana from Number 1 Pendle Hill (1 nirvana)

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
PussyMuncha

Nana from Number 1 Pendle Hill (1 nirvana)

Unread post by PussyMuncha »

A young Korean girl that some would say was on the larger size (she was a size 10-12). The last time I saw her was about 4 years ago at number 1 pendle hill. She was also the first working girl I saw. We developed a relationship, in that she knew my name and I new her's (her working name anyway). I did not see her often, maybe once per month. I recall one night she called me and she was upset, she hadn't had a customer in two days. I went to see her and she had tears of joy that I would care so much for her that I would see her. She never pushed me to visit her. I only ever made one booking to see her. I would usually just call her to see if she was free and would go.

I once called her to see if she was working and she said she no longer did that work. I wished her all the best and dreamed of seeing her again. A few months after that I got a message from her, she was working just to get a bit more money, I was able to see her again, one last time.

I have kept the memory of her in my mind and I am now asking the community if they knew what had happened to this beautiful Korean girl named Nana from 1 Nirvana, Pendle Hill.

She was the reason I can speak Korean.
napoleon33

Re: Nana from Number 1 Pendle Hill (1 nirvana)

Unread post by napoleon33 »

Let me know if you see her again, I would love to see her, your description makes me horny ....:0)