Victoria - lovely Polish girl. Club121

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
nastygang

Victoria - lovely Polish girl. Club121

Unread post by nastygang »

Took the plung on Friday and went in to 219 Croydon as I was over in the area, unfortunately I was running a bit close on time for an appointment I needed to get to, plus I was sitting around for 15 minutes before I could choose a girl.. so only had time for 30 minutes ($110) with Victoria.now she is great sight to behold, an absolutely gorgeous Polish girl, with a great body. I noticed a few of the girls at 219 were a bit on the larger side, and that is not for me, but Victora ... I get hard just thinking of her.She came into the room as I stepped out of the shower and walked over to me as I caressed her tits through her top and then she started to suck my nipples and caress my cock... after she undressed whilst still standing I kissed my way down her body and gave her beautifull shaved pussy a lick... I needed more of that so as Victoria layed on the bed I went down for a bit of DATY ... well about 10 minutes of it actually, with fingers joining in giving her a good fingering inside, and licking her juices up ... she came twice (or is good at faking it). After coming up for air we swapped positions and she kissed her way down to my cock before slipping on the dom and giving a great CBJ, had too stop her so that I didn't blow there and then. So she hoppped on top and started going for it, and before long, just as I was about to suggest going doggy, it was too much for me and I blew my load.... bliss.we cuddled for a short time and then I had to run so as to not be late for my meeting.Overall a great time with a terrific girl.Only downsides were they were extremely busy, so you would meet a girl then 2 minutes later find she was taken, also the mirror beside the bed was a bit too high on the wall, so when lying on my back on the bed I couldnt see the action.Thoroughly recommend Victoria .. now working at Club 121 Pyrmont.