Lena from Malenes Colombian/Brazilian

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Superdaddy

Lena from Malenes Colombian/Brazilian

Unread post by Superdaddy »

Lena
Nationality:Colombian/Brazilian
Height:5'4"
Service: Allows DIY
BBBJ
Anal &CIM ($50.00-$100.00)
Kissing:Free

I used to see Lena from time to time at 26Bourke Rd,until she got sick 5 years ago, there are rumours that she got Chlamydia and a liver problem, seems she still struggling with her health. She used to be flat out weekends at Alexandria and sometimes having cock and sucking at Liverpool and Narellan; she works with her sister, cousin and aunty; (that turned me off)the cousin is sick too.
Since I confirmed that her health was fragile and it could be something else I changed girl but cos the Asian owner is so pusher I moved to Bodyerotic.
Lovely girl but I reckon she got the problem when she was working in Japan at the age of 15, who knows?
I
Mozilla

Re: Lena from Malenes Colombian/Brazilian

Unread post by Mozilla »

You can't catch HIV twice as well as HepC, but what about Chlamidya +another STD's, we need to b careful, she could be lovely and great but too risky for me. There are lots of options with better backgroud.
Constantine

Unread post by Constantine »

Just wanted to clarify:
A BBBJ.. watch out. Terrible thing about STDs is that they don't always become visible at the same time they are infective i.e. you might not see a lump or a sore or anything. Its just all a bit disgusting really... I say use a dom and don't accept anything less.
Constantine

Unread post by Constantine »

From werewolf:
Interesting:
A pussy can "look clean" and still make you sick. It's not usually what you see, taste or smell that makes you sick. Viruses and bacteria are invisible.

Maybe she really is clean, but maybe she's not. You put your mouth down there you are gonna be swallowing whatever she has happening down there.

I think it's clear that there is a risk, and I reckon its a pretty high risk of getting SOMETHING. Might be herpes, or just a sore throat. In the end, I think that a person would have to be very niaive to imagine that giving oral sex to a WL is risk free.

That said, lots of people do it. If you read through this forum you will find lots of guys talking about DATY with different girls.

Who knows... one of those guys might have been with your girl 10 minutes before you arrived, and now you are visiting where he just left whatever germs he's carrying from the girl he saw the day or week before.

I figure you can eat what you like, but understand that there is a definite risk involved.
rabittoh

Unread post by rabittoh »

Who was the cousin and who was the aunty
nastygang

Unread post by nastygang »

Does she still working? I called last week and the Chinese owner told me she had a break...
cruise

Unread post by cruise »

Speaking of Marlenes, does anyone know what happened to Rebecca? Tallish Indo girl, about mid-20s. Must have left earlier this year.
Mozilla

Unread post by Mozilla »

Try Angels touch massage pal or Hornsby brothel.
cruise

Unread post by cruise »

Thanks pal
cruise

Unread post by cruise »

Mozilla wrote:Try Angels touch massage pal or Hornsby brothel.
Don't suppose you know what name she goes by these days do you mate?