Coco @ Midas

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
mvd123

Coco @ Midas

Unread post by mvd123 »

headed in to marrickville to check out midas for the first time. it was a wet evening when i was buzzed inside. nice enough interior.
was shown 6 ladies, chose Coco as she seemed the cutest to me (in terms of looks and personality). Coco had blonde died hair, petite body, quite short (around 155cm), A cups.

paid for 45mins ($125) and was taken upstairs to the room. the session was very similar to what I experienced at Romeo's before, but i'll still give a summary.
started with a decent massage of top half (back, neck, and arms) before we headed into the shower. there was a massage table in the shower so Coco got me to lie on the table face up while she gave me a thorough clean. she then turned me over and gave my arse some special cleaning attention. i thought she was going to dragon drill me but she didnt.

once clean, we headed back to the other table where the fun started. got me face down and commenced her sensual catbath. could hear her lips as well feel them on my legs and thighs. she then oiled up my legs and rubbed her nipples up and down. then she flipped me over and basically repeated the process, but ended up with some ball sucking. yess! she had her eyes closed but she was putting a lot of effort in. plus she was moaning which added another sensation through my balls. she then stepped it up even further, by going for some bbbj. bingo! I was loving it, but I had to be careful as i wasnt far away from a CIM. Coco moved herself up and positioned herself to do a simulated cowgirl on me to finish me with her hands, but not before she got me to put my hands on her breasts and squeeze them. it was a messy but great finish. we then got back into the shower and then headed out.

Look forward to going back and seeing some others