Amy from Thailand

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Amy from Thailand

Unread post by trashhammer »

Amy was second girl in the intro and decided in my mind immediately , saw 5 more but didn't my mind, Alice who i was fired up to see after spotting her last week . But my new wingman Tracker jumped on soon as he spotted her. His review up soon.

Amy is super slim, perfectly toned skin colour (coffee) and muscle tone. Not an ounce of fat on this girl, but not boney either. Rubbery cute ass cheeks, beautiful breasts, glamma face ,long straight brown hair. Not a mark, blemish or tatts on her figure. Wearing a very skimpy one piece swimming costume and high heels. There was no way I could say no to this little package.

I just opted for lots of handiwork from Amy with a foot and shoulder massage. A very lovely nature and about as pretty a girl as I could imagine meeting. Nice time for $135/45. I didn't go for extras as no more cash on me and didn't want her to leave the room, just wished I had booked an hour, as leaving this girl's hands was not fun. But then , I do have a thing about Thai girls, which is why I am not game to go go to Thailand , where I would be a sitting duck.
aliced

Re: Amy from Thailand

Unread post by aliced »

trashhammer wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:37 pm Amy was second girl in the intro and decided in my mind immediately , saw 5 more but didn't my mind, Alice who i was fired up to see after spotting her last week . But my new wingman Tracker jumped on soon as he spotted her. His review up soon.

Amy is super slim, perfectly toned skin colour (coffee) and muscle tone. Not an ounce of fat on this girl, but not boney either. Rubbery cute ass cheeks, beautiful breasts, glamma face ,long straight brown hair. Not a mark, blemish or tatts on her figure. Wearing a very skimpy one piece swimming costume and high heels. There was no way I could say no to this little package.

I just opted for lots of handiwork from Amy with a foot and shoulder massage. A very lovely nature and about as pretty a girl as I could imagine meeting. Nice time for $135/45. I didn't go for extras as no more cash on me and didn't want her to leave the room, just wished I had booked an hour, as leaving this girl's hands was not fun. But then , I do have a thing about Thai girls, which is why I am not game to go go to Thailand , where I would be a sitting duck.
Thanks for your review! Looking forward to visit Amy