Other Nationalities

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Other Nationalities

Unread post by trashhammer »

A good idea to ask if any other nationalities have started (mainly Korean of course), cos as much as i love the K-dolls, i have seen, a Colombian, a few Japanese etc that were real lookers too. Reception there usually very helpful with info for me.
I will bee in there again next week so let you know what's cookin' in there this month, in that respect.
- TH
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Other Nationalities

Unread post by trashhammer »

As promised a report on any other nationalites at Midas
Dropped in 2.30pm today

Okay if you like D cups here are two for you on right now.

Sharon from Venezuela. OMFG ! Small vouptuous girl great face , long dark hair , big smile and a wicked tinkle in her eye . Her D cups just take over the room attention wise. Cleavage fully on display and bulging out of her top, and they look real, Latina booty good too, olice skin . A must see for breast lovers , booty hunters and Latina chasers. Works for me . Am gonna see asap. Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai !

Then met Katie, a busty Thai with hourglass figure , killer face and smile, figure like Pammy Anderson but real. Fuck yeah ! A double with above girl Sharon would be a dbl to dream about for bust lovers. A set from Asia and a set from Sth America...... I don't see a problem there at all : P ...Except you never be able to get it off your mind afterwards lol.