Rebecca Review

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
bender
Site Admin

Rebecca Review

Unread post by bender »

This just in from Magician

Since I first visited Midas over 10 years ago, it has continued to be "the best place on earth"; despite trying different shops across australia and 10 other countries.

And in that time the price has only increased $20 or only $10 before 7pm. I even prefer it to full service shops and it is always my first choice when Im visiting Sydney.

The whole experience is around being spoiled and teased in luxurious surrounding by mostly Korean glamours. Interestingly enough I've found the ladies working there don't have the usual wooden response I find with other working Koreans.

Don't skip when you come here, take the 90 minute $275 package, you will not regret it - you get washed down by the girl with milk and sugar, scrubbing everywhere to get you REALLY clean, followed by a spa with the girl and the a body slide with hand job.

These days I rely on the advice of reception for choice of ladies, even when there's only a few to choose from, they haven't disappointed me. It been to difficult for me to decide, I'd love to have them all.

Rebecca was a very tall Korean early 30's, maybe 5'8" without heels, with a natural D cup and when she stripped off I was delighted to see a dark triangle of fur.

As I lay there being scrubbed down she did a lot of kissing of my back and ass, a very good start. In the spa, her nipples quickly hardened while I stroked kissed and licked them.

She paid a lot of attention to my cock, balls and ass so i returned the favour, rubbing her asshole and pussy lips, she was wet even in the spa, aroused and horny.

I asked if she wanted my to lick her, so she stood up in the spa and gave her a quick ass tonguing before she squatted over my face for me to lick her hot slit.

After slipping and sliding around in the spa, we moved to the massage bench for me to do a more through job.

I kept rubbing at both holes while I gently licked her clit until she had a small and then a much larger O.

My turn now and she covers us both with hot oil while i sit on the bench while she rubs those big beautiful titties all over me and then wraps them around my cock and fucks them for me.

I lie down face up and she rubs her tits all over me and then starts to kiss and suck my balls, I'm surprised and delighted to find my cock in her mouth shortly after.

Its been a long foreplay and she has me close to the edge, I dont want to offend her by cumming in her mouth so ask if its OK and it is.

She finishes our session with a long strong massage and as she's cleaning up the room she holds up a condom and says "you cum a lot", I didn't even know.

One word of advice - treat the girls well and go slowly and you'll reap infinite rewards.

Planning my next Sydney trip already. Thanks Magician
pakiao

Re: Rebecca Review

Unread post by pakiao »

no photo = no girls
bender
Site Admin

Re: Rebecca Review

Unread post by bender »

Hey Pakiao send your feedback to Midas