sharni (indian beauty)

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
sshenshi

Re: sharni (indian beauty)

Unread postby sshenshi » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Are you working today? / Let me know your rosters....

gggi

Unread postby gggi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Ring and ask reception.

Oblivion

Unread postby Oblivion » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Was in recently. I got a lineup of 6. Angelina caught my eye, a tall beauty but I passed on her because she looked very nervous to go for a much smaller beauty, but one none the less in Sharni.

Into the room, health check and shower after which the fun began with the best cbj I've ever had. Plenty of eye contact and ball tickling. Sex with this really hot Indian chick was very exciting. Her on top first, naked for all but her stockings, really had me turned on. After that, I gave her a prolonged and substantial pounding in doggy. Great to see her lower back tattoo and hear her moaning loudly (probably fake but who cares). I blew my load into her and that was that.

I'd describe Sharni overall as a clinical performance, she goes through the motions which may annoy some people. But she is super hot and why else do we do this if not to fuck hot chicks.

All safe service also. I would recommend her but many people may not like the impersonal service.

ciph3r

Unread postby ciph3r » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Have seen Sharni on more than one occasion. Some good fondling, great CBJ with nice eye contact and the sex was good, seemed happy to oblige to switch to particular positions, etc. It seems some say that she can be a little clinical and cold with her services (get in, do the deed, get out) and I agree that I got that vibe a little bit on one occasion, so it may vary on how well she is familiar with you or how may clients she has had etc. In the end still can't really complain, the sex itself (as well as foreplay before+after) was good and she is a really hot, sexy indian chick.

joshy

Unread postby joshy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:52 am

Thanks for this thread and even decided to join and post!

I came across this post after some google searching and saw Sharni last week, most of what needs to be said has been said but I am am happy to share my experience. I'd love to give you a better description, but since I'm at work I'll give the summary before I get busted.

She really is hot, walked in looking smokin with a warm smile and greeting. It wasn't the first asset I appreciated but she has sexy eyes too.

Great CBJ, slurping away and looking up at me. Did seem to be enjoying herself, and then we went to mish with nice eye contact and decent dirty talk, swapped to doggy for a good while and she kept begging for it so I kept giving it and a great little arse to grab.

First Indian girl, don't need to look further and I'll be back for sure.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Thanks for your input. Yeah first few times I saw her thought she was just too good looking to not be princess. But chatted a few time while on business there , and decided to try her , and she was awesome , love too see her again, just gorgeous girl for me.

puntingjoy

Unread postby puntingjoy » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:38 am

She's officially gone from 219 Elizabeth st. She was a cracker lay but I think she's working out west Sydney now??

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:39 am

that is correct . after severals years of great service there she has moved on. u a am no at liberty to publicly say where of course. And please dont announce where on this thread plz A wonderful wonderful girl. : )

Oblivion

Unread postby Oblivion » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Is she still in the industry at least or not?

loopy

Unread postby loopy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Do a little bit of homework and you will find out

puntingjoy

Unread postby puntingjoy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:37 pm

@oblivion....yes she is.

One of the best sex partners I've ever had!!

JohnIsFun

Unread postby JohnIsFun » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:48 pm

I was browsing internet after reading some of the reviews, then I found Indian girl by the name of Sharni Looks like an upmarket joint with reasonable rates for clean place. Should check this out next time as I am sick of the fakes profiles on the internet..

puntingjoy

Unread postby puntingjoy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:23 am

Hi all,

Sharni is back .Just rang and was told that she has returned on certain days! Happy punting

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:43 am

Thank the Indian god(s) for that , actually Shriva i think, goddess of entertainment : ) thanks for the good news PJ

Mart

Unread postby Mart » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi guys, do you know which day she's working.Thanks?

Return to “219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856”